Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Veteran Knight looking for dedicated active clan

Page: 1 of 1
 Tessian
03-29-2002, 2:41 AM
I will first note that I don't mean Veteran as in senior citizen, I've got quite a ways to go before I hit anywhere near that age ;)

Ok... I have been a long time player online. Used to play Jedi Knight for hours on end on Oasis back when my own clan, Lords of Hell, was still functional (this was back in '99). After the clan's fall exactly 1 year after I founded it, I have not been a part of a clan since.

I've been playing Jedi Outcast here for a few hours tonight and wondered how it'd be to be part of a clan again. If I had the time I'd try restarting a clan (once you lead it's hard to go back) but this is not the case. So here I am, looking for a decent, fun, active clan to join and play Jedi Outcast with. My ability? Well, I haven't been playing JO online a Lot, but in C&C Renegade, 9 times out of 10 I'd come out of the game with the highest # of kills... and after my 3rd game online with Outcast I got first place in a 16 player FFA (I got the SS if you wish verification).

Contact me in whichever way you can, although I would prefer talk on ICQ / AIM. Thanks for your time
 Xirion
03-29-2002, 4:02 AM
The Unholy Scarabs would appreciate your consideration (http://webadmin.digitalrice.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi)
 Tessian
03-29-2002, 4:22 AM
LoL, that sentence doesn't even make sense man :)

Do you guys have anything Besides simply a forum?
 Xirion
03-29-2002, 10:11 AM
yes we have a site too, but i just provide the forum link cos thats where most people go.
Hey man i have got ICQ problems, sorry about the convo before!
heres our site! (http://www.hyperjump.net/swgscarabs/TUS.html)
Page: 1 of 1