Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MP mode text all blury?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaxy
03-29-2002, 12:26 AM
Ok...when I run the mp mode all the text is blury and I can't read any of it. The buttons/links do wor, but just blury so you can't figure out what your're clicking. The game itself works (after I started hitting a bunch of buttons to finally get myself in tha game) Anybody else have this problem or know what to do to fix it? I'm thinking its a graphical problem....:(
 Cyclonis
03-29-2002, 2:57 AM
I have the same problem once I try to create a mp game. Never tried joining a game, and the text is fine in the main mindow. It only gets whacked out after I launch a game.

P3 500mhz
Voodoo 3 1600
383mb Ram
14gig 7200rpm hd
purchased Software Etc.
 AustralianJerem
03-29-2002, 4:09 AM
I've also got a Voodoo 3; same problem. Also, the opening text crawl at the start of SP mode doesn't work.

It's weird. When the MP level loads and stuffs up all the text, it also stuffs up the text in the menus.

Anyone know a work-around?
 Jaxy
03-29-2002, 3:54 PM
What I've done is re-initialize the video settings (whatever yours are set to) and it works fine after that. But I have to do it each time I start a new match. I keep my settings on default because it works the best for some reason. Thats one way I got around it.
Page: 1 of 1