Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck in the room with the Raised Boxes

Page: 1 of 1
 mammabear
03-29-2002, 12:22 AM
Hey Guys Im in a room that has all these boxes pop up out of the floor at varying heights. I can't figure out how to get past it can someone *spoil* me please! :)
 Shark747
03-29-2002, 12:32 AM
If I did the spoiler tags right just highlight it, hopefully that will solve your prob.

I assume since the boxes are raised you have expanded the bridge. Go back to where the dangerous water is and look around on the lowest level. Another bridge should have gone across, I was stuck on this too until I decided to backtrack.

Woohoo I did it! BTW this game rocks, the puzzles can be tricky at times but so far its all goooooood.
 StormHammer
03-29-2002, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the forums. :D Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion* ;)

I'm moving this thread to the Help->Strategy Centre so that others with the same problem can find it easily. ;)

Oh...and here's some help. :D

I assume you have already managed to find the first switch to get the first configuration in that room, to reach the first set of health, etc. To get to the next switch, return to the room with the 'dangerous water' and go into that construct in the middle of the room...then jump down the hole and follow the tunnel. You will eventually get to the second switch... ;)
Page: 1 of 1