Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 2 what do I do AFTER red room

Page: 1 of 1
 BrOmPlIcAtEd
03-29-2002, 12:11 AM
Thank you for helping me on figuring out the red room, I wouldn't have thought of that myself.

Well, I ride the tram, and I see the cave and I go in and there's green crystals and those little walking goldfish that bite you, I run around in the cave and there is a machine at the end of it.

Do I do something to the machine? I dont get it, the cave i just a dead end.

I try to ride the tram through the door it goes but there is a blue forcefield with lines everywhere, and I see it dump a bunch of rocks into lava.

How productive.

I am sorry I am bad at puzzle oriented games I am use to halflife where you shoot monsters and there is blood or sometimes there is a marine and you shoot him and he goes "MEDIC" but now there are stormtroopers that go "This is arestricted area" then I blast them with my laser rifle then they go "OhhhUHHH" or there are mousebots that go "REEEE" oh sorry im rambling again, anyways, can anyone help me at this probably quite simplistic problem.
 jedi_master007
03-29-2002, 12:26 AM
how did u jump on the cart and get into the cave
 BrOmPlIcAtEd
03-29-2002, 12:31 AM
There are these overhanging things with lights on them in the room that the cart stops, you climb up those then jump on the cart, once your riding on the cart, to the left you will see a cave with a scary green glow. OH NOW WHAT DO WE DO. There are monsters in the cave, but you go anyways.

Botta bing botta boom.

I am stuck though, can anyone tell me what to do AFTER you solve the redroom puzzle?
Page: 1 of 1