Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mp Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Tetengo Noor
03-28-2002, 11:41 PM
OK I load up the MP, hit Join new Server. Get New List. A new list of servers comes up but everytime I try to join the game, it locks up for no reason. I have attempted to join a MP game several times but with the same effect. Single player works great. Also, is the Zone hostying JO? If so, can someone give me the link, I coudln't find it on the site.
 BobaBot[dD]
03-29-2002, 1:12 AM
It might take a minute to log on to the server for the game, at least it did with mine and im on DSL. IT seems like the came "freezes" but after a few seconds (maybe longer) it makes it on, depends onthe server speed I guess. If you DID wait, however, I don't have any ideas why it gets stuck so long. Maybe your connection? Too slow/unstable? Just an idea...
 Tetengo Noor
03-29-2002, 1:15 AM
Originally posted by BobaBot[dD]
It might take a minute to log on to the server for the game, at least it did with mine and im on DSL. IT seems like the came "freezes" but after a few seconds (maybe longer) it makes it on, depends onthe server speed I guess. If you DID wait, however, I don't have any ideas why it gets stuck so long. Maybe your connection? Too slow/unstable? Just an idea...

Yep, BobaBot, you were right. I guess I was just too impatient, that stuttering kinda made me think it was freezing, cuz I'm on DSL too, but I waited and it finally loaded, then every other server I went to after that seemed to load very quickly. Thanks a lot for your help :D
Page: 1 of 1