Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Artus detention level, how to get to base commander?

Page: 1 of 1
 Obi-Cyph
03-28-2002, 11:26 PM
I've exhausted so many options in this its not funny. I've run (as best as I can, heh) all around the map as best as I can tell, I've gone down the air shaft, through the crystal area with those stupid little critters (yeah, doing that on 3 health was fun, after the jump down the shaft :) ), and all those doors in there are red, as I can't open them.

Did I miss anything in the TIE Fighter Hangar at any point? I went through the door to the area where you can see through the window but that window reflects laser shots, any ideas?
 theBigGiantEvan
03-28-2002, 11:36 PM
yeah..i'm stuck here too..
heck..i can't even get down the shaft...how do ya/ are ya even supposed to do it?
what am i supposed to do..i just don't see anywheres to go.
but down..and that keeps killing me
any suggestions?
 Obi-Cyph
03-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by theBigGiantEvan
yeah..i'm stuck here too..
heck..i can't even get down the shaft...how do ya/ are ya even supposed to do it?
what am i supposed to do..i just don't see anywheres to go.
but down..and that keeps killing me
any suggestions?

Dont know if you're supposed to do it, but I did it. Stocked up on all the bacta canisters, and jumped from ledge to ledge, healing myself when needed. made it down with 3 health to spare, then had to run through all those stupid critters :D
 theBigGiantEvan
03-29-2002, 1:07 AM
lol!
that's what i have been trying..but i can't aim the jumps right.
like i spent the longest time..trying to JUMP on the freaking flying cart thing..instead of destroying the stuff in the red room..
lol..
i guess i will get back iat it later tonight..lol
 Bobby the Kitte
03-29-2002, 1:43 AM
You ARE supposed to go down that, and go through the green stuff with all the evil critters, eventually you'll get back in the base by the main gate.
 BobaFett72
03-29-2002, 1:48 AM
Wait where is this shaft thing? I haven't even been able to find THAT :(

There are SO many hard puzzles in this game.
 wh|stler
03-29-2002, 1:50 AM
Originally posted by theBigGiantEvan
lol!
that's what i have been trying..but i can't aim the jumps right.
like i spent the longest time..trying to JUMP on the freaking flying cart thing..instead of destroying the stuff in the red room..
lol..
i guess i will get back iat it later tonight..lol

Hey Evan,

I don't think you actually need to jump. I think you can just walk off each one on to the following step.

Hope that helps,

-) wh|stler
 theBigGiantEvan
03-29-2002, 2:57 AM
thanks..that'll probably work a lot better..
i'll have to try it again tongiht or whenever i get a chance.
Page: 1 of 1