Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About the Console....

Page: 1 of 1
 DepthCharge
03-28-2002, 10:01 PM
I have a question about the console and the cheat codes. I know many threads have been started already, but let me state: the +set sv_cheats 1 command line does not work. When you start the game, access the console, it tells you that sv_cheats is read only, and is defaulted to 0. My question is, besides using the /devmapall command, what is the cheat code command to enable the cheat codes? ChangKhan[RAVEN] has stated in many of these threads that you can just use a console command to activate the cheats, but /devmapall is not the command he is referring to, however. So my question is, what is the proper command? sv_cheats is read only, and does not seem to be changable, through a command line or the console, unlike RTCW for example...I guess my curiousity has gotten the best of me here, but if anyone could help, I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advanced. :D
 StormHammer
03-28-2002, 10:16 PM
Hmmm...as this is more of a configuration issue about accessing the console, I'm moving this thread to the Tech Help forum, where hopefully the tech-heads among us can sort out your problem. ;)
Page: 1 of 1