Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help I am stuck on level 2 SP plz help

Page: 1 of 1
 Pugnate
03-28-2002, 10:29 PM
I am stuck big time at the mining facility...
I've killed everyone but that's it..

The mining cart keeps flying over heard... it still has radiation in the room and i don't know what to do.. plz help.

thanks
 StormHammer
03-28-2002, 10:34 PM
I'm moving this thread to the Help->Strategy Centre forum, so others with the same problem can find it easily. ;)

Remember that big pipe that you saw coming out of the cliff, and then retracting again? You have to get on top of it...and then inside it, and then use some detonators on the room at the end. ;)

Then...you have to get on top of one of the mining carts (in the room just above)...you should be able to figure it out from there...if not, I'll tell you more. ;)
 OnlyOneCanoli
03-28-2002, 10:34 PM
I'm moving this to Strategy Central, where we post tips and hints for the game.

To answer your question: As soon as the radiation stops, run through the door. Then turn to your right and do a jump-duck to get outside the door that's about to close. Wait for the next thing to come through that door; jump on it, and ride it for a little. Then jump off to your left when there's an opening in the cave.

edit: Just too fast for me, Stormy. ;)
 Pugnate
03-28-2002, 10:38 PM
Cool,

Thanks for your help.

Noman.
Page: 1 of 1