Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Im Stuck (hate that dont you?)

Page: 1 of 1
 SuperFLY
03-28-2002, 10:04 PM
Well im on the second level of being a jedi! where you start at that waste disposal facility... I found out I could jump into one of the machines that smashes the trash and enter a small door (the room is filled with a red light) I exit the little door and eventually come to a place where theres tons of boxes you need to jump onto to reach the top (very high) but when i reach the top and walk around the small hallways all I can find is a cart you can only push and pull back an forth which doesnt help you get anywhere at all! If you know where I am id like to know what to do next!
Thx in Advance!
 BJP3E
03-28-2002, 10:14 PM
level one :) I found both the blue and red code and extended the bridge so now how do I find the green one as the door is locked
 StormHammer
03-28-2002, 10:15 PM
I'm moving this thread to the Help->Strategy Centre forum so it doesn't get buried, and so others with the same problem can see the responses. ;)
 Sierro
03-28-2002, 10:23 PM
Superfly: pull the cart then head back to the main room, then find the room with the big glass wall, and look for the box in the corner. Pull that out and carry on.
 SuperFLY
03-28-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Sierro
Superfly: pull the cart then head back to the main room, then find the room with the big glass wall, and look for the box in the corner. Pull that out and carry on.

Thx man! I dont suppose you could tell me where the fuel pumps lando wants you to find and start is?
Page: 1 of 1