Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spoilers - Nar Shaada ns_streets secrets

Page: 1 of 1
 Surf Warrior
03-28-2002, 9:53 PM
The first time I completed this level I only found 2 of the 6 secrets. So I went back and spent a couple of hours looking around to try to jump where I thought it would be possible. I was able to find a couple more but not all. So I'll post what I found and anyone with any other secrets found for this level, please post anything I didn't find.

Secret in the Bar - In the kitchen of the bar, you can force push one of the shelves which reveals a secret room.

Secret up high - After the you kill the gran (thermal detonator throwing guys) that is on the bridge that blows up, from the det pack that is under him. You can jump across the bridge but it seems to lead nowhere. But after jumping over the gap, jump to the steep roof canopy over to the left. Then look up and you can jump on to the catwalk which on top are some bacta, shields and a det pack.

Secret near the starting point - This secret spot can be seen from the outside the bar back towards the starting point up high. However you can only get there later in the level right after the previous secret area. Jump back down to the lower catwalk where the broken bridge is and go around the corner so you can see the beginning of the level. Slowly work you way down by jumping safely on the ledges and doors (none will open) and you will eventually make your way to the shield charge unit and weapon charge unit along with a couple of bacta and ammo. You are able to jump down without hurting yourself.

Secret around the glass bridge - Above the glass bridge (The one that blows up a bit from detpacks) there is a droid and the button to press to bring the swing arm over, crossing back over the top of the bridge, turn right, and jumping across to the other building and you'll find some bacta packs and shield generators.

Other possible secret areas I am unable to reach:

Above the droid there is a grate that can be shot open but it is too high to jump. I thought I could jump off the droids head to reach a higher height but the vent is still unreachable.

Shortly after you jump to the moving trash bin, there is an open vent which is again to high to jump to.

There is a rodian down low which when you first jump to the building on the island he can hit you when you exit the building. The platform he is on is unreachable and there is a door. But I don't know if there's a secret there.

Other areas I was able to reach but found no secrets:

From the top of the eletrified water and running and jumping off the glass bridge to the left, there is a ledge that doesn't go much anywhere and if you do jump there, there's no way out.

Riding the garbage bin to the end of the level just before you enter the next area, jump off. You can do a tricky strafe jump to the adjacent blue fields where the speeders often go by which reveals a empty shaft and again you will be stuck with no where to go.

There is also and area with yellow pillars you can jump to but nothing is there.

So officially I was able to find 4 of the 6 secrets. I might try to noclip through the level to find the others. Please post here for other secrets found on ns_streets
 Surf Warrior
03-28-2002, 10:51 PM
After nocliping around I found the last two secrets

I found one more secret which is back in the bar. Between the two booths you can press use to open a secret room. You can do it from either booth.

The last secret which seems to be triggered if you were to jump up into the trash vent which is shortly after you jump on to the garbage bin. But I tried many times and I've seem to jump short of this. I do believe that this is the way into this secret which connects to the vent above the droid. Because the secret message is trigger at this end of the vent.

If anyone has found a way to jump into this vent, please reply with the solution. I hope it's not just a plain jump because if it is, then it's way too difficult
 harmony
03-29-2002, 1:43 AM
I even tried force push/pulling the droid out to the garbage bin. But I couldn't get it past the first Yellow/Black striped platform thing.

Very frustrating
 fusioncon
04-03-2002, 12:10 AM
if you didn't manage it by now, just know that you can jump from the garbage barge to the open hatch. make sure you are on the edge of the barge, not in with the garbage. and make sure you don't actually jump into the lip of the hatch. at the height of your jump, crouch too, I dont know if that really makes it happen, but I have not yet made that jump without the crouch move..
 Arnos
04-03-2002, 3:08 AM
I too have made the jump on my first try across. I do remember that I did stand as close as possible to the edge in order to make it. I think I may have crouched right before because it looked as though the lid would push me off.
 KingofDaveness
04-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Im just stuck on the rooves.
After the gran blows the bridge up I seem to have run out of options.
Where the J'K'ing hell do I go now?
Who wrote these stupid mission breifings?!!!!

Ive spent hours and Im NOT stupid or BlIND.
 Icarus
04-03-2002, 12:37 PM
How do you jump from the edge of the barge without hitting the bottom lip of the opening? Are you talking about the edge right against the wall?

If I stand on that edge of the barge I always get knocked off...crouching, standing...it doesn't matter.
 Willmore
04-03-2002, 5:05 PM
i already had such a post. You should look around, it's somewhere around here.
Page: 1 of 1