Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck on Ns-streets

Page: 1 of 1
 didiasku
03-28-2002, 8:29 PM
Ok...I got to the part where the guy is standing in the middle of the bridge and as soon as you shoot him the middle of the bridge collapses. I have tried jumping on the flying things the seem to go round and round, but cannot seem to stay on them. I can see a floating dumpster and the floating ship (the ship that had 3 guys on it). I cannot find these crates/garbage dumpsters that all these other posts mention. I have flipped every switch I can find, I have shot the glass and jumped through that middle area to flip that switch, etc.... any help is much appreciated. If anyone can help and has AOL IM, please IM at DIDIASKU

thanks

Curt
 CHAOSiTEC
03-28-2002, 9:02 PM
Thats EXACTLY where i am stuck too

CHAOSiTEC
 Sierro
03-28-2002, 9:19 PM
See, I got stuck there too about half an hour ago and nobody could help me in IRC :amidala:

Anyways what you need to do is head down towards the floating ship that had the guys on. Go back down the lift, out the window and around to it. Then jump onto it (can be tricky) and then onto the next platform. :cool:
 didiasku
03-28-2002, 9:20 PM
with a little help...i got it

go back over to where that ship is hovering and jump on it...jump from it to the 'new' platform..hit the elevator button

:)

Curt
 THX
03-29-2002, 1:00 PM
Okay, I did that. Now im in the room with the water. I cut the pipe thing and now the electricty in the water is gone.. I can see a little bot on the roof. But how do I get onto the roof? I tried jumping from multiple areas, but still no luck :(
 Zutroy
03-29-2002, 1:03 PM
There is a bridge you have to force pull that will extend over the water. Jump from this bridge up to the top level.
Page: 1 of 1