Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Jedi Council

Page: 1 of 1
 Priest
03-28-2002, 9:22 PM
Ok im not really sure what im supposed to say here but after teaching a few players in mp i said that i would put up a webpage where i would post the names of the ones i had trained (just something for fun, nothing advanced or anything)

Then a smart ass comes (cant remember his name. Yawntich or something :) )and tell me that i should do a Jedi Council... well i loved the idea and now i wonder if i should do it.

This is how i thought it should be.

Light jedi Players only (they can play dark but not "in duty")
The members will teach/help other people.
Only a few Jedi Masters

Ive just thought on this for a few minutes so i would like to hear what you think about it.

If you would like to you could give some suggestions or just flame my head off. Either would be nice... well not the last thing but still, any replies would be welcome.

Tata
 Xirion
03-28-2002, 10:44 PM
your idea sounds good
however many clans have their own Jedi Council so if your gonna call yourself that, may find serveral other Jedi Councils aswell.
Im apart of TThe Unholy Scarabs (http://webadmin.digitalrice.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi) and we are looking to establish a Jedi Council up aswell, you are welcome to join us, we are a well established clan, which plays many other games, so if your interested click here to go to our forums (http://webadmin.digitalrice.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi)
 Priest
03-29-2002, 8:09 AM
Its not really a clan. Its more like trainers and helper who help all the Padawans out there.

Giving people hints and such.

Im gonna have to be off the computer a WHOLE day.... sheesh. So ill have lots of time to think.

Ill be back!

:ewok: Yub yub
 Khaydarin
04-01-2002, 8:10 PM
OH yeah , i think it s dam good , The master and the disciple....
Needless to say i need a master to teach me the art of lightsaber. Priest , would you begin my formation?
Khaydarin
 JaG|Kaiser
04-01-2002, 11:51 PM
It's not a bad idea. It'd certainly help the newbies out there.
 ChronoWarrior
04-02-2002, 12:18 AM
I used to be in a clan like this for JK1. It is truley a fun expierence. I've been searching for a clan like this ever since (clan is dead now). It was divided into a ranks. Ranks are as follows: Initiate, Padawan, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master. Jedi Knights or Masters could choose to take a Initiate or Padawan as there Padawan. They would go into private servers or train with the clan server. When the master felt the Padawan was ready, the Padawan would undergo the trials (trials where decided by master and approved by clan leader). If trials completed, move onto Knight and get a little ceremony. If failed, just train a little more and try again at a later date. It's a lot of fun seeing yourself rise throught the ranks and even take on your own Padawan. I really encourage ALL clans to do this. For some reason it just brings everybody closer, especially Master and Padawan. If any of you know of a light side clan like this I would gladly join. A very good system indeed. Hope this helps, Priest!:)
Page: 1 of 1