Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Well I've Beaten The Game

Page: 1 of 1
 Sudsaroo
03-28-2002, 6:25 PM
If anybody needs tips on how to defeat Dessan feel free to ask.
 harmonik
03-28-2002, 6:58 PM
hey suds its not about dessan but if u can help me check out my thread "stuck at the end of yavin" thanks ...
 JuSTCHiLLiN
03-28-2002, 8:26 PM
 BigChief
03-28-2002, 8:59 PM
Well I cannot seem to beat him, you need to do anything specal to beat him ? (like making the pillars fall on him ?) or anything ?

What does that fine laser light in the middle do (other than just put some twinkling lights around you when going through it ?

If it's just doing some Saber sword fight, I guess my skills just don't cut, and I have to work a bit on them :o) - but if theres some other way to beat him, please let me know.

Greetings from
Sшren, Denmark
 JuSTCHiLLiN
03-28-2002, 9:07 PM
I found him easy to beat. Are you using SPEED to fight him? I took him down after two speed sequences. I didn't even take damage. (I am playing it on easy though)
 BigChief
03-28-2002, 9:50 PM
Yes, I am using speed, though once I've hit him a few times, he doesn't like me giving him damage though :D I seem to get him a bit down, and then he uses force grip and force lightning on me, and he is quite effective that way.

I can't even use force speed to hit him w/o getting a bit of damage at times, he is darn hard to beat ..

I'm not running as a Padawan though, going the 'normal' way :D

/Sшren
 BloodyShark
03-28-2002, 11:45 PM
i was playing on normal mode and just used speed to get behind him, slash a few times and run away...rest, heal, refuel force, then move in again. Repeat till hes dead.
 GoleX
03-29-2002, 1:36 AM
Yep, just finished it too, and surprisingly I used almost the exact same tactics as Bloody... only had to repeat it twice before he died.

-GoleX
 BigChief
03-29-2002, 1:39 AM
I just did it too, so it's doable, I guess a bit of sleep helped a bit :o)

The most immediate 'problem' was that I didn't want to try beating him up for ages and ages, only to find out I had to drop the roof on the guy - I've seen it before - and hate it :o)

This last time I got pretty lucky - I got him on the second speed attempt with quite a lot of light saber attacks, and when I moved in for the third - he only needed a final blow :D

Well, I'm out again :o) and good luck to ya all
 GoleX
03-29-2002, 1:41 AM
Hehe, good to hear... now we just need to figure out what that red beam and the sparklies did if anything ;)
 wh|stler
03-29-2002, 1:59 AM
I was kind of dissapointed at how easy he was.

I, of course, quick saved just before I fought him. But killed him within 4-5 seconds after that, one saber strike from the top of his head to his belly button, right off the bat.

I stood their in unbelief <i>knowing</i> that the light saber he held (that was pretty cool, eh? :)) was about to light up and we would go at it again. Even as I shook hands with Luke, I still felt like there was going to be more.

I would have liked a little post-match exchange between Kyle and Dasaan (sp?), :)

Anyway, well done to Raven, Activision and L.A.

-) wh|stler
 Av8tor
03-29-2002, 2:00 AM
When did you get the game?!?!? My local CompUSA said they wouldn't have it until monday or tuesday. I live in the eighth largest city in the US and I have to wait five days after the release date to get the game?!?! What the ****. Anyway I just broke down and bought it online.
Page: 1 of 1