Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Garbage level help

Page: 1 of 1
 enemy
03-28-2002, 6:11 PM
Im at the part in the garbage level where the little robot thing comes out of the wall and asks for a password....and my guy obviously does not know it =) Any hints or full blown answers are welcome.
 enemy
03-28-2002, 6:21 PM
NEVERMIND! figured it out =)
 TseTse
03-28-2002, 6:35 PM
aight, lemme first give some hints to people trying to even GET to the password :p

you basically have some dumpsters in the back hallways that gotta be moved so you can get entrance to the critcal hallway.

i'm not gonna tell you how to get THAT far, but it does involve passing through a compactor...

meanwhile, you need to keep an eye out for all the grates up above...

you are gonna need to find Lando to get the password. he's in a secret area which requires you to blow up and saber through some walls...

then, you get access to the final stint (i think it is final).

eventually you end up where I AM STUCK and that's in the room with reelo baruk

:(

HELP!
 Toothpickvic
03-28-2002, 6:35 PM
Im still stuck..... help another out :)
 DarthAndy
03-28-2002, 8:40 PM
ok, I found lando and jumped over all this boxes in this tall hall... and now I`m in front of garbage cars, I tried to push or pull them, but they moved only some meters, but not enough to pass... can anybody help? thx!
 Sierro
03-28-2002, 9:40 PM
Pull the cart out, then go back into the main room. Find the room just off that with the big glass wall. Find a box in the corner - pull it out and continue.
 DarthAndy
03-29-2002, 12:01 AM
ok thx, after several trials I checked it out my self...
Page: 1 of 1