Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help with the doombringer shield array?

Page: 1 of 1
 edaan
03-28-2002, 3:10 PM
i just blew up the four things above the sheild generator looking thing , but after that i have no clue what to do ? can anyone help me out ive been running all over trying to figure out where to go next
 wxcopy
03-28-2002, 3:12 PM
Thats where I am stuck too, and I wasted practically all my explosive ammo on the stupid thing.

The level doesn't have much too it, so it's not like it's easy to miss anything...

Help!
 Zutroy
03-28-2002, 7:18 PM
After you blow up the red things on top of the shield generators, you have to blow up the blue tubes connected to them. One good toss of a lightsaber should do it. You can actually blow up all the walk-ways above the shield generator.
 edaan
03-29-2002, 1:32 AM
thanks , i was thinking i had to do that but i was shooting them with no luck , thanks now i can get back to enjoying instead of going crazy lol
Page: 1 of 1