Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help. Stuck at the electrified water on Nar Shaddar

Page: 1 of 1
 renofloyd
03-28-2002, 2:42 PM
It's right after the boobytrapped bridge.

Any ideas? I killed a guy standing above and to one side. I can't see a way around. I went back outside. There are a couple of extending arms, and some tiny platforms way below but I can't seem to get to them or use the force on them.

Please Help!!!! :)
 Orage
03-28-2002, 2:46 PM
When you activate the swith with the droid, you see a panel moving step on it and use the force to see the Garbage Hauler, after that use the force to pull all the switch while you move on the hauler then youre in!
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 2:53 PM
I think he's talking about the electrified water, before the droid.

You need to shoot the 'garbage can' looking thing in the corner (in the same room as the water).

Climb through there, destroy everything (there's only one thing) electrical, and go back out. The water's safe now. Hop in there, use 'force-pull' to pull the bridge across. Hop up on the bridge, then hop up on the next level.

Let us know how it went. :)

-) wh|stler
 StooJ
03-28-2002, 4:09 PM
Also, you can just jump it. From on top of the tiny ramp at the bottom to the lower step above on the left.

Sounds like Wk|stler has a better way of doing it though.
 renofloyd
03-29-2002, 12:11 AM
Yup, it was the darn exploding trash can that I was missing. I didn't occur to me to shoot it, it didn't look all that explosive!

thanks!
Page: 1 of 1