Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm stuck on the moon!

Page: 1 of 1
 Orage
03-28-2002, 2:16 PM
Hi, I've played a lot and never really got stuck (except on Nar Shaada but I finally found the problem), anyway I'm stuck on a moon where I meet Skywalker. After he quit I've been to a room with 2 console, the first one activate the door and the other one open it.

I'm sure I have to do something after opening the big door but what? I tried to blast everything with the big Sentry gun on the lower stage but nothing, I've tried to run in it as fast as I can but I dont see anything changed...

Someone know what to do??
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 2:21 PM
Hey Orage,

So, you've gone up in the elevator in the first, big room right?

Up there there are two consoles for you to play with, they open the three big hangar bays.

On one console (on the left hand side of the control room) you pick which bay to open, on the right hand side you 'make it so' basically.

You want to open the one all the way on the right. There's a ship in there (don't confuse yourself like I did and spend an hour trying to get on it, assuming that it's the Deathbringer, :)). Unlike the other rooms, you can reach the vent in this room. If you hop on the hood (heh) of the ship and face the same direction that it's facing you'll see the vent.

Good luck from there,

-) wh|stler
 Orage
03-28-2002, 2:27 PM
We can go on the big room to the right? How do we open the door?
 Orage
03-28-2002, 2:29 PM
Ok I got what you mean, the problem is that theres only the door on the left thats opening, the one in the front and the one in the right still locked (the 2 big light over them are red...). How do we unlock those doors?
 Gimpy
03-28-2002, 6:38 PM
Unlocking the doors happens later but is unecessary. If you look where you see the 3 main bay doors and you can see outside into space, there should be two elevators leading high up to two different consoles. The one on the far left has three rectangular blocks on it. Hit use until it lights up the right box and you can see the lights around the far right hangar bay turn green. The smaller doors near it will remain red. Now go right and you will see another console. Hit it and you should see the main door bay open. Go down the elevator and run inside. Take out the storm troopers then jump up on the Imperial Ship inside.you should see a platform where you just took out a couple storm troopers up above. It can be tricky, but jump from the ship onto the platform, then destroy a screen that should be in the middle, and jump through. Continue and have fun :). Now can anyone help me? I'm further past this part. I deactivated the shields, took out the stormtroopers in the rooms and the jedi, and hit all the consoles. I went down more, and I'm in a room with three sentryes or whatever they are on the ceiling I took those out and there are many elevators, with one open. I went inside but couldn't find out where to go. Anyone help?
Page: 1 of 1