Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck in End Level2part2

Page: 1 of 1
 pkopf
03-28-2002, 2:12 PM
After saving the prisoners and getting to the station commander, you're supposed to 'persuade' him to open the main hanger doors. Now, I've already guessed that means pointing a gun at his face and guiding him back to the prisoners, only he won't do as I say! I walk towards him, he sticks his hands up in the air, and goes were my crosshair stands. Only, he doesn't walk through to door that leads toward the prisoners, instead he feels like impressing me with a ballet like dance(face door, face me, face door again, then back to me...)
This has been going on for about two hours now, frustrated Iam...
I think I smashed up my keyboard....
Alright, I'm going to the store to buy a new keyboard.......
Souhh, does anyone have any tips hints about how to guided him to the prisoners? Imean, you seem to have gotten further....
Tnx in advance
 Orage
03-28-2002, 2:24 PM
Did you try to come in front of him so you open the door and he follow you (while your pointing your crosshair on him)?
 pkopf
03-28-2002, 2:29 PM
Well, I tried that, but he then deciedes to turn around...
If I look at him that is...

Cooled off Iam now....
 Harvester
03-28-2002, 2:36 PM
You can't guide him to the prisoners. Just point your gun at him and follow where he goes. Stay close behind him or he'll stop and need a poke in the back with your blaster.

He'll take you where you need to go.
 pkopf
03-28-2002, 6:12 PM
"...Fate, it seems, is not without irony..." -Morpheus, The Matrix

I see now what my mistake has been..It shouldn't be me directing the BaseCommander, he should he left to the directing buisness himself...
After all, it IS his base (commander)...
har har har...
Many tnx guys!!
 Kuhan
03-28-2002, 10:14 PM
this may sound stupid but how do i get to the base commander. I just got out of the hanger and am now in a red hallway. What do i do?
 pkopf
03-29-2002, 8:00 AM
Even though I believe it has been discussed multiple times here on this forum, I just tell you anywayz.
Go back to the hanger with the prisoners, and walk away from them. Look up, and notice theirs a catwalk near the ceiling. Ride an elevator up(still inside the hanger with the prisoners, we are)
and find a door. Go through it, blast some St0RmTr00p3Rz and walk on...
Till you get to the bass commander....
Page: 1 of 1