Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck!!!! please help meh!!

Page: 1 of 1
 reprobate
03-28-2002, 12:52 PM
first off, THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HELPS. I DON'T PRETEND TO UNDERSTAND WHERE MY DOWN'S SYNDROME CAME FROM, BUT IT'S HERE AND I'M STUCK.

so I'm stuck, and apparently retarded.

I think I'm in nar shadda, the level right after the training academy where you get your trusty saber back along with a few force powers. I've gotten out of the bar alive and all, and made my way to the part where you have to blow up the barrel to gain entrance to a small room where you can then blow up some broken pipes and stop the electricity from going to that small patch of water. Once you jump into the water, you can force pull the walkway, and make your way to the door. But alas! The door will not budge! Ok, so there's someone shooting at you from above, and you can hop up on the ledge to the roof where his death awaits. Once he's disposed of, there's a small droid near a switch in the right hand front corner of the roof. Pressing that switch moves some kind of arm below you into a position that allows you to jump on it. That's where I'm stuck. After you jump on it, kyle comments that "Those look like garbage haulers, I bet they end up at Reelo's."
But I don't seem to be able to jump from there to anywhere else that is useful. I'M SO CONFUSED.

so what next? any help would be appreciated.
 antaren
03-28-2002, 1:12 PM
dont worry dude, that one took some of my hair.

jump across to the second arm, and then look down. you will see what looks like a dumpster attached to the side of the wall. jump down ontop of the dumpster and it will start to move.

you will have to hit some switches with your force while you are riding the dumpster, so be quick on your toes unless you like falling off very high buildings.
 DardZ
03-28-2002, 1:12 PM
Once the first arm moves, jump down onto it and move to the end closest to the wall. Then force pull the 2nd arm and jump onto it...

Then jump onto the garbage thingie...
Remember to flick the 2 switches to continue on your trash journey.
 reprobate
03-28-2002, 2:04 PM
I love you guys.

I got past all that, and now I'm stuck in the garbage room. There's the door with the neato lil camera, and when you knock on it they ask you for a password. Reelo, Garbage, and WookieFeet don't work. heh heh heh... wookiefeet....

so what now? i've been on this one for about an hour and a half so far, which is nothing compared to the time i've spent elsewhere or the time I'll spend before I finish the game.

Man this game owns. I've had more fun playing this game than any other game in a long, long time. Some of the things you can pull off with a lightsaber in multiplayer make me cream my pants. BEST SW GAME EVER.
Page: 1 of 1