Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Green Code on level1

Page: 1 of 1
 EvilDictator
03-28-2002, 12:36 PM
Hi I have found the red and blue codes on the first level, powered up the main array and entered them both. Works fine. I cannot however find the green code. I have taken out all the gun turrets, seemingly all the enemies, gone through the green section of the base (and up and outside again) but can't see the code anywhere. In the green area, there are two locked doors - I assume the code I need is behind one of them. I cannot find a switch anywhere that I have not used. I get the feeling the flashing control deck in the magnetically sealed room with the metallic columns has something to do with it. I've trying to do this all day, and am getting extremely frustrated! Any help appreciated!

--Ben
 Willmore
03-28-2002, 12:38 PM
go downstairs, where the red-columns are, go to the blue control panels, and "use" the dark blue one, and kyle will message jan ... the rest is all yours.
Page: 1 of 1