Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jedi powers

Page: 1 of 1
 raven softie
03-28-2002, 9:08 AM
hey, i need help.

the 6th level consists Jedi training, but I don't know how to use Powers. I checked that these are accessed, pressing F1-F8 keys and using power key (in my case, it's F).

But how do I activate Powers? I went into the room with shattered stone blocks and guess I have to use Push. but nothing happens, when I press F1 and then F. how do you use Powers?

i must say that Jedi Outcast is the most difficult FPS that I've ever encountered.
 SYNERGiST
03-28-2002, 10:53 AM
Just press the F1 key and when you are on something that you could use force powers on you cursor changes to blue colour...

Hope this helped...

SYNERGiST
 Willmore
03-28-2002, 11:35 AM
did you actually take the push force - the blue spinning box at the beggining of the trial, after you enter the first door of the trial. after that, to use push go to something that can be pushed, the crosshair will start glowing blue, or some such thing, when you point at something like that. press F1, and voila, u have used the FORCE (tm).
 SYNERGiST
03-28-2002, 11:43 AM
yep, something like that.... :evanpiel:
Page: 1 of 1