Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting the sabre out of the cage...? *Spoiler*

Page: 1 of 1
 Darksider
03-28-2002, 6:22 AM
How in gods name do i get it out??

i stand on the block - the cage rises up

wait till it reaches the very bottom no jumping off early , hit force speed , run out

i thought i would likely have to use force pull but no blue swirly force using icon shows up in the vicinity of the falling cage and clicking madly hasnt produced any effect so far??? argh!

so is there something im missing?
 mrkernel
03-28-2002, 6:26 AM
You are doing everything exacly right... stand on the pillar until it lowers to the bottom, activate force speed on the way down and run like hell towards the cage... when you are close enough, just hit force pull and the saber is yours... Then you have a new problem trying to get out of there :)

Just remember that you can thow your saber!
:deathii:
 Darksider
03-28-2002, 8:44 PM
WOOT!

after another 15 attempts or so i got it , i was waiting until i almost reached the cage to pull (forgot that pull has a considerable range, had been playing multi with grip too much ehhe) and i pulled from halfway-3 quarters up the ramp and got it yeah!! Figured out the next puzzle and now im up to nar shadda , i tell ya the lightsabre in the bar was awesome..... but if i see one more rodian with a disruptor sniping me from 5 stories up im going to go bonkers
Page: 1 of 1