Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DoomGiver Beginning, need help pls

Page: 1 of 1
 Monolyth
03-28-2002, 5:48 AM
Ok, I've gotten to the part where I grab a "supply key" from an Officer (past the green Jedi guy), but now I cannot figure out how to activate a droid...anybody know where to go?

Thanks...
 l0-0l
03-28-2002, 7:12 AM
Stuck here as well, and man I can't wait to find out just how obvious this is... ;)

Anyway I assume it's a droid behind this short door I can't figure out how to open, with short holes on either side of the room covered by force feilds. Tired Mind Trick on the brown shirt Imperial you get that supply key from but no cigar there.

:fett: l0-0l
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 7:50 AM
On this level there's a hallway with a door on both sides of it. In both rooms on both sides of the hallway there are vents in the ceilings that you can break.

Good luck from there on, :)

-) wh|stler
 Monolyth
03-28-2002, 12:51 PM
Lol,

I can't believe it...I was up there before and didn't go that other way . *Feels dumb*

I just got to Yavin, and did a little smoochin' w/Jan :D

Also I've found that Dynamic Lighting causes problems. Turn them off, and textures will look mucho bettero :D
Page: 1 of 1