Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on the doombringer misson (again)

Page: 1 of 1
 MrGrEeN
03-27-2002, 11:18 PM
I'm stuck on the doombringer mission (again).
I'm past the part with the elevators and now I'm upto an area that has an electrified floor.
I'm assuming you ahve to turn off the power somehow but I cant find anything anywhere.
I found a switch that seems to move a bridge, but I dont know what that is about.
Can anyone help me plz I've been running around here for ages
 GoleX
03-28-2002, 12:04 AM
Alright, if you haven't noticed the crates and boxes strewn across the floor make a conveniant path... start jumping on the to the left of where you enter and go around the room. You should then see an entrance to the big structure in the middle of the room... jump in it and ride the mini-elevator to the top. Then crawl out of the windows at the top and jump on to the little command center type thing which should be easy to see. Then go inside and hit the left button... voila.

-GoleX

EDIT: Now that I recall... that switch that moves the bridge should be just to the right of the one that turns off the electricity... they are both in the same room.
Page: 1 of 1