Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

trade federation campaign-the siege of otuh gunga

Page: 1 of 1
 aurrasing512
11-17-2001, 5:15 AM
on the next to the last mission in the trade federation missions, I cannot find the tower that you have to destroy. I have searched every part of the map (for several hours) and destroyed every enemy unit. Where is the tower at? I assumed it was with all of the turrets on the spiral peninsula, but it wasnt.

=) thanks
 Kudar
11-17-2001, 6:19 AM
ah this fits better in Gameplay hints I think.
 cst3e
11-19-2001, 7:53 PM
i'm having the same trouble on the same mission. i built sentries everywhere and used light frigates to detect stealth units. i found some prefab houses, but no high board tower.

can anyone help?
 Darth_Rommel
11-19-2001, 8:00 PM
Originally posted by aurrasing512
on the next to the last mission in the trade federation missions, I cannot find the tower that you have to destroy. I have searched every part of the map (for several hours) and destroyed every enemy unit. Where is the tower at? I assumed it was with all of the turrets on the spiral peninsula, but it wasnt.

=) thanks

It might be under water... check there... :)
 Darth_Rommel
11-19-2001, 8:00 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

It might be under water... check there... :)

I'm not sure though... haven't beaten that one yet!
 Datoupee
11-26-2001, 9:08 PM
I am having the same problem. WHERE IS THAT DAMN TOWER !!!!!!!! Any luck yet ?
 Datoupee
11-26-2001, 9:43 PM
:D :D :D I DID IT !!!!!!!! I FOUND THEM !!!

Below are spoilers to beat the scenario.....

You need to make a shipyard..... Then create a the first type of ship. I can't remember the name. On it's description it says it Detects. Once it is created take it to the middle of the map between the towers.... A HUGE underwater city is then revealed. Elimitate the underwater Tower Room Building and the mission is over.

Note to us dummies.... If we bothered to read the objective...... it told us the whole time that Detecter Ships were needed !!!! ;) ;) ;)
 shaowei
12-05-2001, 7:44 AM
It was a good scenario. And discovering the underwater cities feels so... alien? Good job on that one Lucasarts.
Page: 1 of 1