Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mines..mission number 2 *SPOILERS*

Page: 1 of 1
 Belial6672
03-27-2002, 4:58 PM
I am stuck..totally...
I have to destroy the mines in level2. On one side of the map is a locked door and on level 1 above it, is a blue electric moving platform over a green liquid. The other side of the map is a bay whereby shuttles are coming in and (rooms goes red) and goes inside the complex. I have killed everyone here and searched for buttons etc with no luck...anyone got a clue what to do next?

Belial
 Miracleasd
03-27-2002, 5:01 PM
does the word spoiler mean anything to you?
 StormHammer
03-27-2002, 5:38 PM
Welcome to the forums, Belial6672. Hope you're enjoying your stay...and the game. ;) Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion*.

As you are having a problem completing an area, I'm moving this thread to the Strategy Help forum. ;)
 JaG|Kaiser
03-27-2002, 6:09 PM
In the room before the shuttle room (where everything turns red), there are two doors that lead to the outside. You'll find a pipe that extends, blows out air, then contracts.

When the pipe contracts, you can go inside.

I hope that helps. I got stuck on that part, too.

Here's another hint: Little four-legged things got you down? Don't waste your ammo! Two zaps from a stun baton will kill them dead!
 Belial6672
03-27-2002, 7:13 PM
thanks all for the replies..helped
Page: 1 of 1