Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on Doombringer laser mission

Page: 1 of 1
 Snatchbox
03-27-2002, 4:34 PM
Hi, I'm stuck on the mission where you have to evade those green laser beams in the doombringer mission. I'm at the part where you blow up those 3 purple energy crystals, then i ran down to where that dead guard is with the 2 health packs. I can't figure out how to get pass the next part. 1 laser is shooting rapid fire while the other one which is perpendicular doesnt start shooting till i get close to it. Once im close to it it doesnt stop shooting and i get fried everytime. Anybody there yet? Thanks
 InTheWayBoy
03-27-2002, 4:44 PM
Yeah...you don't go that way.

If you are in the hall way with the dead guy, turn around so you are facing the way you came in...when the laser stops, you'll want to run to the right, then around the corner...don't worry, once you get to the corner there isn't another one...good luck!
 Sudsaroo
03-27-2002, 5:26 PM
How do you get past the room with the electrified floor?
 Snatchbox
03-27-2002, 5:46 PM
Thanks for the help Inthewayboy.

Suds: You need to jump onto the boxes to your left till you see an opening in the middle "building". Theres an elevator in there you need to take up to the top. Then go to the console, and crouch and walk out the window. Then its straight forward from there.
 Sudsaroo
03-27-2002, 6:54 PM
Thanks Snatch.
Page: 1 of 1