Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

problem single player: how to open the roof to let Landis'ship out

Page: 1 of 1
 bobafett
03-27-2002, 4:13 PM
I don't want to say too much about this part, but I'm having problems finding the control center top get the roof fully open to let Landis'ship out. Anyone got a clue?

Peace :)
 graventy
03-27-2002, 4:19 PM
Here's how you do it--

Directly to the left and right of Lando's ship, there are crates on top of grates. One you have to shoot to remove, the other you have to Force Push to remove. Then, you'll go up into the roof moving places.

Any idea how to refuel the ship? ;)
grav
 wxcopy
03-27-2002, 4:48 PM
Notice the two pumps hooked up have symbols, an X and a (/)

Go outside and follow the pipes to the huge gas containers, on top is two boxes (valves?) with pictures on them, set each one to the proper symbol.

Also walk across the pipes to the other higher tank, on a ledge is some goodies!.

It took me FOREVER to find those 2 grates to get the roof open.
 tm3203
03-29-2002, 12:51 AM
How do I get them to switch symbols? Nothing is happening.
 wh|stler
03-29-2002, 1:44 AM
Let me guess. Lando isn't in the hangar?

We're finding that some people are doing this in an incorrect sequence, they're missing something, but somehow manage to get to the hangar without Lando...

Are you cheating by chance?

-) wh|stler
Page: 1 of 1