Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck finding the doombringer *spoiler*

Page: 1 of 1
 MrGrEeN
03-27-2002, 10:53 AM
I'm past the part where you fight those jedis off alongside luke.
I've cleared out the whole level and I cant find the doombringer ship.
I found some white ship, but that doesnt seem to be it.
I've figured out how to open the hanger doors, but they only stay open for a few seconds.
I've tried going everywhere, can somebody plz help me.
 Sudsaroo
03-27-2002, 2:51 PM
I'm stuck where you are.

Damn fighting alongside Luke was cool.
 Sudsaroo
03-27-2002, 2:59 PM
I've looked for vents and everything except for where you go to open those big doors. I'm gonna go try that now.
 InTheWayBoy
03-27-2002, 3:01 PM
I forget how, but you need to get access to the third hanger...it'll have a white ship in it...anywho, you jump from the ship to the second level, and if you look up you'll see a vent...bash it and jump in...you're good to go!
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 3:33 PM
Suds! Finally, I get to help you. :)

In the hangar with the white ship in it (To open hangars, go up the elevator in the docking bay. On one side of the control center up there you can pick which hangar you want to open, on the other side of the control center you can "make it so."). Hop up on the ship and face the back of the bay, destroy the air vent, and jump in.

From here you're in what seems like a maze, for the most part (that I can remember) you want to go as far down as possible.

As for those of you who mentioned fighting with Luke, I reloaded my quick save just before that point several times, :) I just wish this game had a saveable 'replay' like sports games do.

-) wh|stler
 Sudsaroo
03-27-2002, 4:02 PM
Heh. I figured it out before I could post my solution.

Where I'm stuck now is this electrified room. I've cleared everyone out (yay force push) and I've gotten into that big ass thing. I just don't know what to do from here.
Page: 1 of 1