Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The game crashes whenever I try to install!

Page: 1 of 1
 Kolreth
03-27-2002, 6:09 AM
I got the game today, but when I try to instal it, my system crashes. Anyone got any ideas?
 Kolreth
03-27-2002, 6:22 AM
Ok, after a little bit of buggering around, I worked out a way to get it installed, and will let you know what to do if you have this problem yoursef. what I did was copy the cd contents to the HDD, then if you look in the game data directory, there is a setup program. Run that, and it will take you thru the install process. I hope this is helpful to others.
 ThaiThug
03-27-2002, 3:04 PM
My windows crashes after I installed. When I launch the shortcut on the desktop and select "single player" then the blue screen pops up and windows crash! any idea? I was able to play many games.. hardcore games like MOHH, AvP2, RTCW, C&C Renegade, and more. don't think it's the hardware. Thanks for helping
Page: 1 of 1