Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Clan

Page: 1 of 1
 Raven_Xwing
03-27-2002, 2:39 AM
:fett: Hello I am currently starting a jediKnight 2 clan
called "Raven" If you want to join let me know!
We currently have a half-life clan/ Counterstrike clan / And tribes 2 clan.
visit our site at HTTP://WWW.RAVENSERVERS.COM)
As soon as the game comes out or shortly therafter I will be posting files to download and have a seperate section in the forum just for jedi kinight 2!
 alhren
03-27-2002, 7:46 AM
Hello, Iґm a spanish fan of jedi knight and I have read your post and I would like to join your clan; so I would like to know if iґll be able to or if its necesary to make a test. Thank you in advance for your help
 Raven_Xwing
03-28-2002, 8:46 PM
alhren , sure you can join the clan . I'm not gonna have tryouts for now , If we get alot of members then maybe.
I still haven't recieved my game yet . I preordered it so it should get here tomorrow (Friday 3/29)
Do you have yours yet?
I'll post more when i get it and start palying!
C-ya Raven-Xwing :):x-wing:
 Daxmar
03-29-2002, 2:06 AM
I too am interested in joining your clan.
 Raven_Xwing
03-30-2002, 2:33 PM
Daxmar You can join too welcome aboard!
Just recieved the game via fed ex yesterday !
Havent made it through the first mission yet but I did spend alot of time playing mult-player last night!
I'll post more when i get some more game playing in!
 DeepEyes357
03-31-2002, 6:06 AM
Hi, this is my first time posting in the fourms but anyway can I join the clan too? Ive had the game since thursday and just beat it, and I have been playing multiyplayer and im alright at it. I was wanting to join a clan so if you let me can I join?
 Raven_Xwing
04-01-2002, 1:50 PM
Deep eyes sure you can join the clan welcome aboard!
I havent finished single player yet I jumped right into the multi-player game and have been playing that alot. Getting pretty good too lol!
By the way the clan tag is [RVN] so everyone put that infront of your name. Example my game name is [RVN]Xwing.
Post your fav. servers on here so we can all try to play tigether sometime.
Currently I am trying to get my home clan HTTP://WWW.RavenServers.com) to add a Jedi Knight section to the Ravenservers page and they are currently moving everything over to the new host , so when that happens we will have 5 game servers . so far Half-life and tribes 2 will def. be there as to the other 3 probaly global ops and i hope one will be Jedi Knight 2.
Stay tuned for more info.
 CeeJay
04-01-2002, 3:29 PM
Nice site, everything seems well organized...
I'll join, if I can... :D
 DeepEyes357
04-01-2002, 7:26 PM
Cool :D I always wanted to join a clan. Question, are you going to have like a training thing? Like taking on an apprentice and training them and going up ranks like padawan and stuff? cause I could really use some training. I mean im not that bad, but I can still use some help :) oh and if you need help with sp i beat it so you can ask any questions about it if you want.
 CeeJay
04-03-2002, 8:25 AM
Thats a good idea, especially the ranks.
Start with apprentice, to padawan, a few more ranks, finnaly ending on Sith.
I need training too.
 Raven_Xwing
04-04-2002, 2:51 AM
Cee jay you're in too! Welcome.
Thats a good idea about the ranks I'll have to see if we can do that.
I'd like to let you all know I got our main server http://www.ravenservers) to add a Jedi Knight 2 section to the forum page there so you're all welcome to join the forum there also and would encourage you to , seems like its easier to get into .
On our server page I will also be posting various new models and other files that come out for the game as well:duel:
 DeepEyes357
04-04-2002, 3:09 AM
Cool :D Oh and another thing will this be a light or dark side clan? Cause im trying to train my self in only 1 side, that way its eaiser to fight when you are confortable with your force powers. It dosent matter which one to me.
 sttaffy
04-04-2002, 7:50 PM
ok, sign me up too. my online nick for this game is sttaffy, and i am fairly decent at MP after playing for only a little while. i am an fps whore, and i am almost done SP. ill go to the website now, look forward to fighting with you all :)
 sttaffy
04-04-2002, 9:53 PM
i tried to register at yor forums, but i havnt received my email with my password yet. ill keep checkin,g, but it said a few seconds and its been 2 hours :) the nick i registered was sttaffy. if you could halp that would be awesome.
 DeepEyes357
04-05-2002, 12:16 AM
Oh yeah I registered yesterday. :D
 sttaffy
04-05-2002, 1:24 AM
deepeyes, did you get your password though?
 DeepEyes357
04-05-2002, 2:44 AM
yeah it came just a few min after I signed up. :lightning
 sttaffy
04-05-2002, 5:38 AM
what the crap. i guess ill use my hotmail spam account, retardretardretard@hotmail .com. i dont even know if that is right, ill go check now.

edit: looks like hotmail isnt free anymore...
ill look for another mail service. i was just playing MP for like 3 hours, and i am geting good at saber fights, but that dam n force drain. i hate it. and people who run away.

edit again: there was a hidden link to the fere one. i am dumb. retard_retard_retard@hotmail.com <<<< thats the right one.

gonna try to reg again as [sttaffy]

edit AGAIN:
regged as sttaffy2. looking through the forums now :)
 Dominator
04-05-2002, 7:01 AM
I would be interested in joining if you still need members.

I also might have a server to use. just let me know
 sttaffy
04-05-2002, 8:33 AM
going to withdraw, maybe. ill see tomorow. oh- i couldnt post at the forums, xwing.
 Raven_Xwing
04-05-2002, 1:03 PM
Dominator sure you can join too. you say you have a server?
That would be cool let me know how that would work .
on the ravenserver problems i think you have to register a name for the forum page also and a seperate one for the home page...I know a pain I dont know why they set it up like that.:lsduel:
 sttaffy
04-05-2002, 3:19 PM
ok, i got it sorted out. now lets move this convo into the forums and start killing eachother
 Jinn Tydo
04-06-2002, 12:09 AM
I would be most interested in joining your clan, do you have tryouts or something I have to do? if so I'm totally available all weekend and tonight. I'm proficient with a lightsaber and prefer duels, or FFA with lightsabers.
 Dominator
04-06-2002, 1:10 AM
raven you can contact me by:

email: bubba8372@excite.com
irc: irc.enterthegame.com #khuda
icq#: 6147066

still sorting out the problems with jk2 on server
 Raven_Xwing
04-06-2002, 3:54 PM
Jinn you can join also, Welcome to the clan!. Right now we arent having tryouts ..maybe after we get 10 members or so we might start doing that to admit new members.
Right now we are in the early stages of forming the clan My home server is considering hosting a dedicated Jediknight 2 server , so untill then we should all try to figure a good server to play and practice on. Let me know some of you guys favorites and we will try to figure someting out.
You can check out Raven Servers (http://www.ravenservers.com) to join the forum there and check out news and file to d/load in the near future:lsduel:
 robert_sebanc
04-07-2002, 12:32 AM
I wanna join. I'm pretty good at the game. I mean I'm nothing special but I'm not a n00b or anything. Just tell me when tryouts are :D.
 Oddler
04-08-2002, 6:52 PM
Can i join also?:fett:
 Raven_Xwing
04-08-2002, 8:48 PM
Ok everyone we are very close to getting a Jedi Knight 2 server at raven Servers (http://www.ravenservers.com) .
What I need for everyone to do is register at the forum page there and go to the "General Board" Section of the forum and vote to make the new server a Jedi Knight 2 server.Go to the 2nd post and reply there, just follow the thread and tell them you want a jedi knight 2 server.
Thanks everyone ion advance for the help.
After we get a new server we can begin to have paractices, matches, ect.
 sttaffy
04-10-2002, 9:59 AM
i cant wait- i was playing against theis really good guy and he said he might want to join, he said to namesearch him and ask him next time i see him. Nightwolf. ummm... i cant wait to play on our own server. i learned an awesome move today in a duel, its hard to do. the heavy overhand jump slash (the unblockable one), not jump attack. anyway, i got my ass kicked deuling today :P but i kicked ass in team ffa, and ffa's. there was this gut Spike Speilberg or something, and he would not stop trash talking to me, even though i scored more kills than him except for the 2 times we tied (out of 5 maps). next time i see him i am gunning or him the whole time :) it was on the (owa) |FAST| server or something like that). i cant wait for the server.
 DeepEyes357
04-11-2002, 6:14 PM
Great hopefully soon we can officialy start playing. :D Anyway im getting better at playing and im pretty good with the light force powers, Especially absorb which is a very usefull force power. once we start playing I will put the clans name on my game name. :cool:
 Raven_Xwing
04-11-2002, 11:06 PM
Cool guys keep practicing , I have been trying to learn the lightsaber moves getting better but still have a long way to go, lol.
Thanks for posting at ravenservers , Looks good so far . I Talked to ( Adam one of the owners) and we might have a server next week..Keep your fingers crossed.
 Raven_Xwing
04-11-2002, 11:08 PM
Lol another question when are we not going to be Bantha Fodder under are names?:confused:
 sttaffy
04-12-2002, 12:14 AM
its just a dumb forum thig, like i think if you go over 50 posts you get to be a rusty droid or something. its all based on post counts. doesnt bother me :)
 Raven_Xwing
04-12-2002, 12:22 AM
Ok thanks I was just wondering what that meant and when it changed
Page: 1 of 1