Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About this site

Page: 1 of 1
 Gungan_Reble
11-16-2001, 6:27 PM
I just want to say this site, and the forums on it are
some of the very best I have ever been on the people are all
very helpfull and frendly reguardless of wether you have
1 post or 2,000 posts unlike a lot of forums were they dont
speek to you unless you have posted 100 times please keep
up the good work this site and it's forum's are Excellent
IMO Thank you
From G_R :gungan:
 Boba Rhett
11-16-2001, 6:35 PM
Awwwww shucks. Thanks Gungan_Reble. :)

*Gives Gungan_Reble a giftbasket* ;)
 Kioet Csuhen
11-28-2001, 8:53 PM
Talk about flattery...

j/k

ya, these forums are pretty cool. At least there's some (emphasis on 'some') cool people over here.
 Tie Guy
11-28-2001, 9:00 PM
I agree completely reble. These are the best forums i've ever been on. Everyone here is respected, and the mods, even though some people don't like it, really crack down on offensive and dirty things, making the board very enjoyable. We also don't tollerate flamers or other annoying and troublesome people, and we actually do something about it quickly.

RS.net was a really fun forum, but it was nowhere as friendly and nice as this. We used to have little stroies in all the threads about people killing each other with blasters and thermal detonators and people revealing plans to take over the world. And the mods.....well, lets just say that 15 (Kioet) was a mod.....;)
Page: 1 of 1