Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Jedi Knights who say Ni!!! live again?

Page: 1 of 1
 SirGalahad82
03-26-2002, 9:36 PM
Right after Jedi Knight came out, I ran a clan for a few months called "The Jedi Knights who Say Ni!" - combining my love for Star Wars and Monty Python. Now that JK2 is coming out (and I actually can make a decent web page)- Im thinking about starting up the clan again. Anyone interested in a humor based clan??? I could see some great skins and levels based on the Jedi Knights who say Ni! :)

- SirGalahad
 Nimrod
03-28-2002, 12:27 PM
hey man come back! your site was the first i found when i started playing JK online! remember reading ur members page thoroughly..didnt u have a member called Bazookaman or something?
 Lord_Trelus
03-29-2002, 3:26 AM
Thats a real eye catcher for a Star Wars/ Python fan.
I luv ut. Let me know if or when u get the clan started.
 Keiran_Horny
04-13-2002, 10:24 AM
Anyone one that wants to help with the Jedi Knights who say Ni, drop me a line at tnichols@satx.rr.com, later today I'm going to start a server, thier will be no password, I should go up around 7 or 8 pm on saturday night and run all weekend, drop by and say Ni
Keiran_horny
 ArcAngyl
04-13-2002, 6:27 PM
Would "Roger The Shrubber" be on the light side or the dark?
Great concept!
ArcAngyl IRON
Page: 1 of 1