Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

looking to join a clan

Page: 1 of 1
 FuSiOn
03-26-2002, 5:06 PM
i have been playing jedi knight for five years since it came out and am an avid 1st person shooter player. Will be available most of the time except for school and occasional work. Will try hardest and do best for clan.

So....
if your looking for a member of your clan that will help improve it and want to recruit me just send me an email or reply to this thread.
Thank you :)
 [HEL]Diablos
03-27-2002, 1:51 AM
 Kypt
03-27-2002, 2:08 AM
Click here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34980) to read about Warrior Nation :D
 alhren
03-27-2002, 7:43 AM
Hello, Iґm spanish fan of jedi knight I have read your post and Iґm interested on join your clan, so I would like to know if Iґll be able to or if its necesary to make a test. Thank you in advance for your help.
 Kypt
03-27-2002, 4:36 PM
And what clan was that? 2 people posted clan websites :p. Por si te interesa, tambien hablamos espaсol en WNx, tenemos varios miembros Mexicanos en el clan incluyendome a mi :). If you want to join (anyone) email me.

Kypt Akasha
Arch Conjurer of Warrior Nation
Kypt@yahoo.com
Page: 1 of 1