Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thirst For Power - Mission 2

Page: 2 of 3
 hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 7:04 PM
I look around for a training droid.
 DashRendar
04-12-2002, 8:30 PM
"I'd like a Training PROBE, a nicer gun then this dinky thing would be nice, and some parts for my saber would be nice......I wonder if they have them."Starts looking around the shop.
 Wraith 5
04-12-2002, 10:49 PM
I would like some thream detornators, some denonation packs, i would also like some leather strapes and large pactes of leather... Unless they have some back gun holsters (i cant keep my guns on my hip any more that is where my lightsaber goes)
 Heavyarms
04-12-2002, 11:14 PM
I look for a heavy blaster cannon, and a holster. I also look for a large sword of some type.
 Eets
04-14-2002, 1:02 AM
You find two Blaster Rifles, three training probes, some power converters and cells, an old metal handle of some sort, a large patch of leather, some shoulder straps for blasters(nash bridges style), and other miscellaneous holsters.
 Wraith 5
04-14-2002, 1:17 AM
I would like the large patch of lather, one of the under arm holsters

wonder how much these things may be...
 DashRendar
04-14-2002, 9:22 AM
I whisper to Troable "We're not exactly on the right side of the law, if you catch my drift..."

I pick up a Blaster Rifle, a strap of leather and a holster that oughta fit the Rifle. Then I pick up the training probe, the metal tube, and the power converters and cells.

OOC:What the heck might as well buy out the store! or perhaps steal out the store...:D
 Heavyarms
04-14-2002, 9:41 AM
picks up a hip holster from the miscellaneous pile, the other blaster, the metal handle, and a energy cell.

"hmm,let's see what this handle is.
 hannibalscipio
04-14-2002, 8:21 PM
I take my training probe, and find a couple of power cells in the pile.
Eager to be on my way, I turn towards my master and await his instructions.
 Sithcloak
04-15-2002, 5:51 PM
"Wow!" Says Moronii.

*Moronii takes the image of the jawa and makes it do flips and spins.*

"This is awsome!"

Sithcloak
 Heavyarms
04-15-2002, 8:04 PM
I keep looking for some kind of sword.

I walk up to the clerk when I am done and ask

"you got any kind of metal sword?"
 hannibalscipio
04-16-2002, 12:31 AM
I wait to be given the chance to play with my new toy.
 Eets
04-17-2002, 7:11 PM
The store manager grumbles and says: "No, there are no swords here. An old sword is no match for a good blaster at your side. Why does everyone come in here and look for swords and ancient poodoo? *mumble mumble*"

Ma'gee yells to Moronii: "Moronii! Stop playing with that Jawa and get in here!"
 Wraith 5
04-17-2002, 7:21 PM
*Troable, thinking that the store keep knows something, walks behind the conter and picks up the keep by the neck of his shirt and pushes him against the wall.*

Why do you say that everyone has been here looking for swords? Who was here before us looking for swords?
 DashRendar
04-17-2002, 9:04 PM
*I pull out my saber and say in an intimidating voice*"Did they happen to describe it looking like this?"*I turn it on and point the blade at the Shopkeeper*
 Heavyarms
04-18-2002, 12:08 AM
*I punch out the store clerk for his smart remark*

Don't make me angry, or worse will happen to you.

*leaves the store to try to find a antique shop to find my blade*
 hannibalscipio
04-18-2002, 11:51 AM
I smirk and wait with sadicious glee for the store clerk to bo given the rest of his punishment, and for the rest of what he knows.
 Sithcloak
04-18-2002, 9:46 PM
Moronii quickly apologizes to his master and starts searching for datapads, comlinks and other stuff of the latest technology.

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
04-21-2002, 11:13 PM
Trying to sense the air for danger, I put my hand on my saber, in case something dangerous just happens to come in the door.
 Eets
04-29-2002, 7:21 PM
Before the storekeep is viciously assaulted, he squeaks out: "They.. they were just random customers! The only thing strange about them was that they wore some ugly brown robes!"

As Moronii brings his personal datapad, security kit, and latest issue of Galactic Technology to the register, he notices that the storekeep is laying unconscious on the floor, his comrades looking down on him. "Oh, well... I guess I'll just be taking this things then." He says.

Ma'gee speaks up. "We'd better leave quickly. I beleive we've caused enough of a stir for one planet."
 DashRendar
04-29-2002, 7:46 PM
"Uh, master, it seems our unforunate shopkeeper their, had some those vermin Jedi for customers a bit back. We would've got more from him, but ummm he didn't have a stomach for violence." ;)
 Wraith 5
04-29-2002, 8:53 PM
*Troable, pulls out his new lightsaber and ignites it...

And stabes strait down into the store keepers head*

Master if this man has contacte with Jedi he can not be left alive... They may find out about us if they come back.

*Troable seems to have a look of pleaser on his face... Almost like he enjoyed killing the store keeper...*

Ah it has been to long....
 Heavyarms
04-29-2002, 9:02 PM
*uses the force to find the jedi, as Luke did with Leia*
 DashRendar
04-29-2002, 9:21 PM
*I try to combine my force powers with Salculd's as Obi-Wan, and Qui Gon do in some of the book*
 hannibalscipio
04-30-2002, 2:13 PM
I combine my force powers with my fellow Sith padawans.
 Eets
05-07-2002, 8:10 PM
The Apprentices' attempt at locating the Jedi is clouded, almost as if they were being blocked.

As the group exits the store, it's as if the town has become a ghost town.
 DashRendar
05-07-2002, 8:30 PM
"This wouldn't happen to be Myrkyr, would it? You know I got a bad feeling about this..."*pulls out saber and goes through some Calming Techniques*
 Heavyarms
05-07-2002, 9:21 PM
if this is Myrkyr, I bet that we ashould find Karrde. But we should be careful through the forest- Vornskrs are in great numbers, and we will not have any jedi abilities.
 DashRendar
05-07-2002, 9:26 PM
"Uh, who the heck's Karrde? And we may not have our powers but we do have our sabers, and two trainees who are better with their blasters than their sabers. Plus, I just got an awesome new Gun, too!":D

OOC: HA, remember this is like 1000 years before The Phantom Menace...
 Heavyarms
05-08-2002, 8:19 AM
Oops, must've had a brain lapse.

Well, time to ride. Hao, jump on the back of my speeder.

*mounts one of the speeders*
 DashRendar
05-08-2002, 8:51 AM
*I get on the other 2 seater, and look over the controls making sure I know exactly where the fire button is*"Ok get on Moronii."
 Wraith 5
05-08-2002, 1:23 PM
*Troable, puts his saber away and draws his blaster pistol, knowing that if this comes down to a fight, he will be better with a blaster then the new saber.*

"This place had a lot of activaty before we went into the store... Where is everyone? Master can you sence anything?"

*Troable keeps is blaster at the ready, hopeing to see any trouble before it sees him...*
 Sithcloak
05-08-2002, 6:18 PM
Moronii jumps on to the speeder and opens the cover of the magizine he had picked up.
"Ready!" Moronii says as he grabs his helmet and pulls the magnetic lock. "Hit it!"

When he wakes up and annouces:

"Wait!" Moronii yells. "Whats the big hurry?"

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
05-08-2002, 8:27 PM
I slide into the seat behind my fellow apprentice, not sure where we are going, or if we are going at all.
 Eets
05-08-2002, 8:54 PM
*click*...*click click* "Blasted..."*clickety click*

"The speeders have been sabatoged!" Says Ma'gee after repeatedly trying to start his speeder. "Looks like we're going to have to find another way back to the ship."

Ma'gee gets off his speeder and looks around.

Suddenly he ignites one of his lightsabers, dives for cover, deflects a blaster bolt, and yells "GET DOWN!" seemingly all at once.

Just then a few dozen people appear from hidden places, revealing only their heads and their blasters, shooting at the group with full force.
 DashRendar
05-08-2002, 9:02 PM
"In times moments like these I sing out a song, oops wrong song! Uh oh."*I dive for cover behind the speeder and fire a shot at whoever looks like the leader*
 Heavyarms
05-08-2002, 9:07 PM
salculd draws his saber and a vibroblade.

Well, we got 2 choices: steal someone's speeder, or kill em all and die trying.

*yanks out binoculars from behind cover, and peeks up to look for a speeder.
 DashRendar
05-08-2002, 9:17 PM
"Salculd shutup! These guys are wimps just take em down from long range!" I shout over all the hub bub
 Eets
05-08-2002, 9:19 PM
Ma'gee throws a thermal detonator inside a building while deflecting blaster bolts with his lightsaber.

One blaster bolt manages to hit a crate of explosives that two shooters were hiding behind, while the thermal detonator destroys a building that had 8 shooters on the roof of it.

Brash's shot manages to hit one of the lackeys in the arm, and he runs away like a scared nerf.

"11 down, 16 to go. Behold the power of the dark side!" Says Ma'gee.
 DashRendar
05-08-2002, 9:22 PM
*I take another shot at whatever looks like it will collapse easily*
 Heavyarms
05-08-2002, 9:25 PM
deciding that a saber would be no use right now, salculd draws both vibro blades and drops the saber. he throws them at the two closest guys. He then pulls out his blaster rifle and scans again.
 Wraith 5
05-09-2002, 1:43 PM
with blaster pistol in hand i dive for cover, all the while shooting at any of the heads i can see
 Sithcloak
05-09-2002, 6:51 PM
As Moronii ducks his magizine disentigrates into nothing. "My magizine!" He grabs his saber, runs to the nearest building, and starts to scale it ...

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
05-13-2002, 12:51 AM
I duck for cover, then squeeze out a shot at one of the bigger enemies when he leaves his head up too long.
 Eets
05-13-2002, 1:12 AM
Brash shoots a large beam that crashes down on top of 3 shooters.

One of Salculd's vibroblades hits a shooter in the head, and the other whizzes by the head of another one.

Troable receives a shot in the arm just before he shoots another person in the head, taking him out for good.

As Moronii begins scaling the building, he gets shot square in the back and falls to the ground unconscious.

Hao squeezes off a shot and shoots the blaster out of one of the thugs' hands, and the thug runs away screaming.

Ma'gee is for some reason out of sight.
 Heavyarms
05-13-2002, 1:04 PM
*draws saber*

Come on guys, full advance!

marches up to the first guy and slashes his lights out.
 Wraith 5
05-13-2002, 3:47 PM
*Now behind cover, troable start firing at the nearest enemy that is not engaged in any melee combat.*
 DashRendar
05-13-2002, 10:47 PM
*I try to pull the trick I played before and if unable to find anything I shoot at anyone who looks like he's trying to pick off Salculd*
 Sithcloak
05-15-2002, 1:31 AM
In my dreaming state I think of what a hero I could be if only given the chance.

*hint**hint*

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
05-16-2002, 12:44 PM
I provide cover fire for Troable, while preparing to treat the injuries of my fellow apprentices. I have no love for them, for Sith do not love, only loathe, but their survival is critical to the succes of our mission.

(wow, waxing emotional, ain't I?)
Page: 2 of 3