Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

synchro error when playing SW BG

Page: 1 of 1
 lordsherrington
03-23-2002, 6:36 PM
Please help me...

I get message synchronization error when playing multiplayer game (LAN or Internet) Galactic Battlegrounds. It happens with WinME AND WinXP !

My config: AMD 1600XP, nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400, MotherB Soltek with sound bord integrated.

I use the last drivers for this material but i tried with old one (without success)

I am about to getting crazzy...
 DarthMaulUK
04-13-2002, 8:49 AM
There is nothing you can do about this. Various players believe its certain issues in the game. I don't think it is. It's all about connection.

The internets reliability is different all over the world - so there isn't much you can do. The game does save where it left off - and to re-start it, the SAME players must be with you and they have to IP in to start off again

DMUK
Clone Attack Tournament. WIN Signed CLONE CAMPAIGNS @ http://www.galacticbattles.com/tournament) starts April 26
Page: 1 of 1