Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rogue Spear: Rebel operations

Page: 1 of 2
 Heavyarms
03-22-2002, 6:38 PM
*post your RPG names*

Aquarius, Mon Calamari

The group walks out to a tent in front of a ten story building.

A man turns around and addresses the group

"Commander, we have a situation. There are 3 hostages inside. One is General reikan, the other 2 are Mon calamari officials in the conference room on the fifth floor. We need them rescued from the Aquarius Plaza. There is one complication: There are security devices. They need to be disarmed. "

*Commander Daeken turns around with a holoprojector, and places it on the ground. A 5 ft skimatic pops up.*

Ok. Sithcloak, go on top of that building to the left. Wraith, the building on the other side. Jedi Knight, the biulding on the right side.

Dash, Ordoe, and me will take that stealth speeder to the top.

Dash will splice the security systems.

Once they are spliced, wraith will fire a sonic grenade over the building, blowing all the glass.
The snipers and Wraith will pick up the sniper rifles and fire at anyone that appears at the windows.
Me and Ordoe will proceed in, while dash will head back down in the speeder.
We will head to the conference room, and free the general and the Mon calamari, and head back out.

After we exit, Dash will throw one in the front, and the other three will fire them into the windows.

Wraith will then detonate them after we are all far enough away.

Hologram shuts off. Picks it up, and tosses it to the man.

The whole group heads off to a speeder, with one side that is opened, and filled with weapons.

*gives a bag to knight, cloak, and wraith*
*hands each a thermal detonator launcher*
*hands wraith a sonic grenade launcher and the controller*
*hands Ordoe a supressor 3 stun grenades, and 3 frag grenades*
*takes 3 of each for self, and a supressor*
*hands each a comlink*

Get to your positions on the double. May the force be with us.
 DashRendar
03-22-2002, 8:02 PM
Shiirow NOT Dash
*I run over to the speeder and survey the Control Board*
 Jedi_Knight
03-22-2002, 9:49 PM
can people call me jedi knight? or if thats bad call me drake
what do those things mean*

I run to my position
 Wraith 5
03-22-2002, 10:38 PM
Bevel Erelen takes the bag and the sonic grenades and launcher from the commander.

"Sir... I recommend that when you are inside to find some of the main support beam and pillers and feed me there locations, that way we can get proper placement of the charges."

Bevel throws the commander a salute and runs off toward is building so that he can setup his first big bang.... Thought he could get there faster if he knew where the otherside building is... Hope it is the big one in the middle...

Has he runs off he looks at what is in the bag...

*what is in the back AU?*
 Heavyarms
03-23-2002, 6:05 AM
Gm Speak:

Another building for you to climb, just like sithcloak and drake.
I'll call you drake.

THE ** represent an action, not someone talking.

End GM speak.
 Jedi_Knight
03-24-2002, 12:59 AM
*I run to my set location and get set up*
 hannibalscipio
03-26-2002, 6:59 PM
Ordoe

I prepare to storm the building.
 Heavyarms
03-26-2002, 7:42 PM
quick recap to RPG:

Download complete. I have a map of the building on dash's datapad.

Bevel just fired the sonic grenade off queue, as we were entering the shaft to strike. It landed on target, and all of the glass windows blew in.
New stuff:
"Bevel, you idiot! If I ever get out of this alive I'll----"

2 stormtroopers approach the windows on each side, noticing some fallen comrades.

They gaze out and spot each of the snipers.

Meanwhile on the roof:
*Tosses shiirow the datapad*
"Shiirow, the thermal detonator. Ordoe, toss me your pistol. I need the ascention gun. I'm gonna leap off the edge, and catch the roof."

You 2 proceed as planned, except shiirow, take my place in the shaft. GO!"
 DashRendar
03-26-2002, 7:55 PM
I run down the shaft watching the map closely and reading some of the other info that I downloaded.
 Wraith 5
03-27-2002, 12:13 AM
"Sh*t, i thought he said fire the gernade..."

I drop the remote and dive for cover next to the edge of the building where my sniper rifle is...

"Oh i hate rifles!!! I hope it don't break."

I take aim at one of the stormtroopers, trying my best to keep the rifle steady...
 Jedi_Knight
03-27-2002, 1:55 AM
I pick up my sniper rifle and target the nearest stormie on the heart , and when I have a good shot I fire
 hannibalscipio
03-27-2002, 6:45 PM
I toss up my ascension gun and ready my humble blaster.
 Heavyarms
03-28-2002, 6:29 PM
All of the stormtroopers shots miss, but not by much.

Sithcloak is the only one that hits, scoring a direct hit in the guys shoulder, incapacitating, but not killing him.

Commander Daeken successfully grabs the 5th floor ledge with the ascention gun after jumping off.

Shiirow leads ordoe through the ventilation shaft drops through the grate by accident, and is knocked unconscious with 2 stormtroopers grabbing him and carrying him along. Ordoe drops out of the ventilation shaft, to be greeted by a stormtrooper, who is pointing his gun straight at him.

Ordoe calls:"Shiirow as been captured! I will try to stop them!"

Commander Daeken yells "No, do not go after them, you will get yourself killed. Each one of you has a homing beacon in your boots, so we can find him. Let's rescue Reikan."

Ordoe disposes of the stormtrooper and meets Daeken at the conference room door. They both enter to find general reikan and the mon calamari critically injured from blaster shots.

General Reikan hoarsely says: They drugged us... took your soldier to... to........"

Daeken checks his pulse.

"He is still alive. Quickly, apply the bacta and medpacs!"
Comlink: "Snipers, get to the speeder that will take us to our ship in the docking bay. We gotta get to the ship to see where they are taking him."
 Jedi_Knight
03-28-2002, 7:35 PM
I grab my sniper rifle and all my gear and run to the speeder
 Wraith 5
03-28-2002, 7:54 PM
"copy that sir, what about the packages?"

I start packing up my stuff waiting for an answer...
 hannibalscipio
03-29-2002, 11:35 AM
I begin applying the medpacs.
 Heavyarms
03-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Ordoe bends down, and applies the medpac to reikan.

It is successfully applied, stabilizing him.

He moves to the first Mon calamari, and the first attempt to apply a medpac fails. He pulls out another, and successfully stabilizes him.

He heads to the second Mon calamari, and stablizes him successfully.

"good work, ordoe. You are a good medic. Now, let's get these guys out of there, you take the Mon calamari you just saved. I got Reikan and ther other Mon calamari."

The 2 exit the building, and move to the speeder ,where the snipers already are.

Ok, let's go to our ship. We got to drop these 3 off to the police.

ordoe and Daeken leave, and come back after ten minutes.

We are about to leave, but then the whole building explodes (we are far enough away, so do not worry.)

"Well, that wasn't a nice building anyway. We gotta go get Shiirow. Let's go to the spaceport."

*Speeder drives away for the spaceport*
 hannibalscipio
04-01-2002, 12:13 AM
I ride the speeder. "Yee-haw!"
 Jedi_Knight
04-01-2002, 3:31 AM
I sit in the speeder and look at the buildings

ooc: is this the end?
 Heavyarms
04-01-2002, 8:15 AM
Jedi Knight: HELL NO! We are just starting! There is a whole plot that you will uncover this mission.

The squad arrives at the spaceport, and they walk to a docking bay with a small capital ship in the bay.

"Welcome to the Rogue Spear. She is armed with one quad gun, a triple blaster cannon, a tractor beam, a warhead launcher, a very fast hyperdrive, a remote control, 2 very powerful shield generators, and an ion cannon ( I got a stat sheet, in case Dash or wraith want to see it.)" It also has a very large armory inside, with everything and anything we could need. It cost a lot for the rebels to give it to us, so take good care of it."

He presses a button on a remote, and a panel opens and a access ramp comes down. He motions for everyone to enter.

"There are bunks for each of you. I suggest each of you get some sleep. I will before we get there."

He sits down at a screen, studies it for a few minutes, and returns to the squad.

"Our friend Shiirow is on Hoth. We are heading there now. Go get some sleep, I'll set the Hyperdrive and we will be off."

Daeken goes to the cockpit, and you see the ship enter hyperspace through the viewports.
 Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 12:32 PM
occ: i want to see the stat sheet pleaseeeee... and is this a medium transport? Cause if it is i think we should call it the tuna spear ;)

I wish i had blown up the building.. :(

oh well guess i will just be of to bed and dream about blowing something up at Hoth...

*Bevel walks off to his room and gets some shut eye, with dreams of blowing up buildings and ships and maybe even some people....*
 Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 1:42 PM
*I wake up to a very hard bump...*

*yawnnnnn* we most have hit a hole in the road...

*get ready to go back to sleep and remeber that we are in space and there are no roads....*

Better head to the cockpit and see if everything is ok...

*Get to cockpit and find Commander Daeken sitting in the pilot chair working very hard to keep the ship in hyperspace*

Sir do you need a hand? I am also a very good pilot and navagator.

*occ: Sorry Heavy Me and Dash just noticed that you are trying to make an inter system jump with a astro of +3. That is a very hard jump to make, even for me with a astro +7
 Heavyarms
04-02-2002, 4:54 PM
sit down, bevel.
 Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 6:45 PM
yes SIR!!!

*I sit in the copilot chair hopeing i don't get shoot...*
 Heavyarms
04-02-2002, 6:54 PM
What's the matter? I wouldn't do anything to you guys, unless you pointed a gun at me. Settle down. We are not the empire.
 hannibalscipio
04-02-2002, 7:16 PM
I chuckle and gaze out at the stars, pondering the meaning of man's existence.
 Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 7:45 PM
SIR are we there yet???

are you going to be able to get us there in one pice?

I ask only because a little while ago the ride was a little bumpy....
 Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 8:37 AM
ok, bevel, the clock is beeping, let's get out of hyperspace. I will go wake up the crew.
 DashRendar
04-03-2002, 8:52 AM
*I look out my tiny window and see a faint glitering in the stars, and I smile just a little*
 Wraith 5
04-03-2002, 1:17 PM
Yes sir!

*I bring us out of hyperspace and take the controlles. Hopeing no one has seen us yet, i look for someplace i can hide the ship behind so that we will be harder to see
 Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 1:25 PM
See that place on the far side of Hoth? Land there. I believe it is an abandoned outpost. We should hopefully find some snowspeeders there.

The ship decends, and lands at that outpost.

Ok, guys. I will fly alone. (SC), pair up with drake. Bevel, fly with Ordoe. Get in and let's go.
 Wraith 5
04-03-2002, 4:43 PM
Copy that sir...

So Ordoe do you fly or should i fly?
 Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 5:01 PM
you are the pilot, are you not?

*True i just didn't know if he could fly or not... -Wraith 5
 hannibalscipio
04-04-2002, 7:54 PM
Sure, I can fly this bucket. But if you wanna, you can fly it.
 Heavyarms
04-05-2002, 1:22 PM
GM speak: yeah, you are a good pilot, ordoe. but let him fly for now.

The group goes about 10 KM, and wooshes by what appear to be downed AT-AT's, never cleaned up. They go by a destroyed Ion cannon, and what looks like a shield generator.

"man, the imperials really killed us here. "

The group spots echo base.

"stop here, guys. Put the speeders down. Let us head to the base immediately. "

They all exit the speeders, and continue to the base.

"drake, (SC) take these two heavy pistols. You will need them if you encounter any troops close up.
 hannibalscipio
04-07-2002, 5:52 PM
I take a look at my little pistol and wish I had a bigger one.
 Heavyarms
04-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Everyone sneaks along by the base until...

*alarm*

"Intruder, sector 14-D! All men, intercept! Seal off the base!"

The blast doors close, and the two stormtroopers by the gate spot the group and open fire.

"Open fire! Follow quickly behind me! Move it!"
 DashRendar
04-09-2002, 5:51 PM
*I again start working on removing a small part of my cell's wall panel that I remember being near the door's control panel on the other side*

OOC: I've been doing this since the hour I was in the cell (if you don't like this HA just say I don't make it)
 Wraith 5
04-09-2002, 7:54 PM
*I pull out my heavy blaster pistol and get ready to shot.*

"Darn it! I was hopeing to blow something up this time, i hate shooting..."
 hannibalscipio
04-09-2002, 9:30 PM
I pull out my blaster and follow hastily after my commander. As I go, I scan the terrain for signs of enemy troops.
 Jedi_Knight
04-11-2002, 11:35 PM
*I pull out my heavy blaster and be alert for enemy troops*
 hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 12:53 PM
I'm still searching for enemy troops, btw.
 Heavyarms
04-12-2002, 1:06 PM
the group moves very silently by the wall of the base until they reach the two guards by the sealed blast door.
Commander Daeken motions for Bevel to approach him.

"Blow that big door down."

"right, sir!"

Two more men approach from the groups flank.

"take them out!"

Commander daeken opens fire on the front.

A little map- the first letter of your name is which character you are. (St means stormtrooper)

ST D S O SC B CD ST Blast door ST
ST
 Wraith 5
04-12-2002, 4:49 PM
*Bevel perpare a nice shaped charge that will send the door inside hopeing to take out anyone standing to close to the door.*

Sir that stromie is in the way, i need to get to the door.
 hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 5:57 PM
Providing cover for the explosives expert, I aim a shot at the stormie on the right.
 DashRendar
04-12-2002, 8:37 PM
Still wondering if I got out or not I keep at trying to get out
 hannibalscipio
04-14-2002, 8:14 PM
I walk around drooling and waiting for my shot to hit something.
 Sithcloak
04-15-2002, 5:55 PM
Sithcloak evades enemy fire while he arms his blaster.

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
04-16-2002, 12:52 AM
I evade enemy fire....and evade enemy fire some more....
 DashRendar
04-16-2002, 8:48 AM
I look out the window and think to myself "I wish I could evade some enemy fire."
Page: 1 of 2