Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Registry problem

Page: 1 of 1
 knightdark
03-22-2002, 2:45 AM
Hi,

Somehow after I installed "star wars : galactic battlegrounds", I got registry error shown in the log file of dxdiag.exe, which complains the execution file - battlefrounds.exe is missing, however, the file is indeed in the directory :

c:/program files/LucasArts/Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds/Game

So I really don't know why there would be such a registry error. Would it be possible to fix this by using regedit? Would you please help and tell me how to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot.
I appreciate.

BTW,
The above problem doesn't affect single player game, however, it hampers me from playing on Zone or Gamespy since the game cannot be found or launched.
 DarthNoodles
03-22-2002, 8:43 AM
Haven't seen this problem myself, but you can try these reg settings.

Look in your reg:
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\lucasarts entertainment company llc\star wars galactic battlegrounds\1.0"

and verify your paths.

also:
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\directplay\a pplications\star wars galactic battlegrounds"

verify these paths as well.

hope this helps.

DarthNoodles out...
Page: 1 of 1