Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Alittle Help Plz

Page: 1 of 1
 Bboy_Image
03-21-2002, 5:17 PM
Ait so i hav never finished grim fandago right i got to the part ware you have to get the ticket and well then i stoped playing. so then i only found the second disk right and i cant find the first

is thare ENY WAY to just play the second disk without the first like could i skip right ahead to ware i need the second disk

ok bye all
 Bboy_Image
03-21-2002, 5:51 PM
boy
 Bboy_Image
03-21-2002, 8:30 PM
 Metallus
03-21-2002, 9:12 PM
I'm starting to think that you haven't been to many forums before this. Please try not to reply to yourself. You only posted this thread a couple of hours ago, and you'll undoubtedly get a reply in the next day or so. But only if you're nice.
 Bboy_Image
03-21-2002, 9:23 PM
Well im sorry i em just a realy realy realy impationt person

so any wase is thare any ware that i can down load full v of grim cus i only hav found the second disk out of the two so i cant play and thare i about no hop that i will find the first so can you help me out hear buddy old pall
 Metallus
03-21-2002, 10:05 PM
Warez are not condoned on this forum. Thread closed.
Page: 1 of 1