Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TsN Coverage of Jedi Knight 2!

Page: 1 of 1
 TsN|ViperX
03-21-2002, 12:54 AM
The Team Sportscast Network (http://www.tsncentral.com) will soon be covering Jedi Knight 2! In case you haven't heard about us before, we are a shoutcast organization founded in March of 2000 that covers competitive league play for some of today's most popular games such as Counter-Strike, Return to Castle Wolfenstin, and Tribes 2. Stop by our website soon, we'd like to hear from you!
 Jedimaster74
03-21-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TsN|ViperX
The Team Sportscast Network (http://www.tsncentral.com) will soon be covering Jedi Knight 2! In case you haven't heard about us before, we are a shoutcast organization founded in March of 2000 that covers competitive league play for some of today's most popular games such as Counter-Strike, Return to Castle Wolfenstin, and Tribes 2. Stop by our website soon, we'd like to hear from you!

Uh oh It looks like we have a Spammer in our presence hehe.
 TsN|ViperX
03-21-2002, 5:00 PM
Originally posted by Jedimaster74

Uh oh It looks like we have a Spammer in our presence hehe.

You have insulted me, a duel now! :D
Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to this game, I think the potential for really competitive matches is there, not to mention the fact that the game just looks awesome! :)
 Jedimaster74
03-22-2002, 7:57 AM
Yeah it looks good. Let me know once you guys setup a Ladder for this game if you do.
 TsN|ViperX
03-24-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Jedimaster74
Yeah it looks good. Let me know once you guys setup a Ladder for this game if you do.

I mentioned this in some other random thread, but I think that the TWL (www.teamwarfare.com) is going to have force and no force ladders for both guns and sabers only.
 Kurgan
03-24-2002, 1:19 AM
Taking this to the Clans forum...
Page: 1 of 1