Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help Me With Max Picture

Page: 1 of 1
 GrimJackel
03-19-2002, 6:13 PM
Okie, heres the story: Im making a 3D Max, and i need pictures of max, good pictures, like one of those line up pictures where they have the character rotated, or a good front and back picture, and a top picture would help O SO MUCH, and so would a bottom picture.......i know those probably don't exist, you guys will see a finished peice by the 10th of next month.......hopefully, and if you don't, then you know i have failed the project and i shall be doomed forever from these boards, i will be comming back to get some help, like should i make Max's fingers rounded or a chamfered(rounded off edges) box like, so its boxy but no edges, just roundish......you know what i mean. And the next problem: the feet, i kind need to know how they look like, what im thinking is (ill put up a picture later on) to have a the bottom fingers of the foot be alittle more sharp/spikey/edgy, and the top , having them look like more roundish. ( http://communities.msn.com/GrimJackel/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=48) ) (hopefully that picture worked) you see the feet, the one on the right (max's left) is pointy, and the one on the right (max's right) is roundish, so im thinking that the bottom will look more sharp and the top will look more round, (saying that you will be looking from the top or bottom) and pictures you guys have or any recommendations would be really helpfull (like with the bunny tail thingie)
 GrimJackel
03-19-2002, 6:27 PM
ok, looking at the pics i put up near the end pages of that community, im desiding that all the feet sides will be roundish.....okie, i suck at spelling, see ya. and thanks for your help guys.
 sheaday6
03-19-2002, 8:15 PM
oh....uh...yeah.....you're welcome...*cough*
 GrimJackel
03-19-2002, 9:03 PM
silly space ghost, that wasn't the only question, if anybody has pictures that can help me out with porportions and stuff, please post them, pllleeaassse, see ya
 sheaday6
03-19-2002, 9:08 PM
oh, usually if i see something long i read the first and last sentences and thats it.
 GrimJackel
03-19-2002, 9:24 PM
hmmmmm, sounds like a good and fun thing to do to save time......:p lets see how it works with Shakespeare's Julius Caesar: Hence! Home, you idle creatures, get you home! (First S in book) To part the glories of this happy day. [They all exit.] (Last S in book). hmmm, whatever, saved me 1 month of reading in school, or whatever it takes to read that bookie thingie:mad: :p Oh, and one last thing, i don't end sentences, most of my posts are run on sentenceses......weird.
 sheaday6
03-19-2002, 9:36 PM
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going directly to heaven, we were all going directly the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of the noisiest authorities insisted on its being recieved, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only. "It is a far, far better thing that i do, than i have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that i go to than i have ever known."

NOW THATS LITURATURE :D

P.S. Dickens was an ass :mad:
 GrimJackel
03-19-2002, 10:11 PM
heh, yea.............looks around, i think Dickens takes it up the butt. And so does the school district..........we should just learn what we want to learn and get a education in a subject that we would go into the future, or just get a job where you want to, and then the job will teach you...........i think the world would start out with alot of Firemen and astronuts.................and nobody would want the crap jobs like garbage man.....but the scientest would creat stuff that would desolve our garbage, so everything is good.....now.......hmmmm, what younge girl says i want to be a stripper when her brother says i want to be a fireman or astronut or something like that......some careers will become extenct...........and some people will not know how to spell correctly.....like me......anyways, im foriegn so its ok......good night cleavland.
 bambams247
03-20-2002, 12:41 PM
:darth:
:lips:
:explode:
:slsaber:
:lsduel:
:max:
:wstupid:
:3headed:

You should make the fingers big long shiny metal triangles like in Friday the 13th! And I dont know if ur blind or what not but I can obviously can see that his feet are big block! NOT ROUND!.
 GrimJackel
03-20-2002, 4:20 PM
looks to me that a retarded monkey has fled from his cage and is posting on the award winning Sam and Max board
 bambams247
04-01-2002, 3:38 PM
SHUT UP SHTUPID!
Shut up you stupid monkey! GO back to your cage u stupi dmonkey. You dont need help with a MAX picture, u need help getting back to your stupid lil cage stupid monkey! AAAAH!:amidala:
 Metallus
04-01-2002, 5:04 PM
http://www.geocities.com/bambams247/lukie/pics/me01.jpg)

He seemed so well-adjusted a mere few months ago. Look what's become of him now:

http://www.adamorange.com/orangestuff/images/os-troll.jpg)

Such a shame.
 Andrei
04-01-2002, 11:18 PM
I know it's not nice to hate people based solely on their appearances and blah blah blah yadda yadda swee, but seriously. Please? Can I just this once?
 sheaday6
04-02-2002, 12:13 AM
this board has won awards?
:confused:
 Jester
04-02-2002, 12:52 AM
Every one prestigious, albeit invisible.

As a matter of fact... no.
 SyntheticGerbil
04-02-2002, 9:26 AM
It's like the smallest bit of conversation leads to the most irrelevant monotony.

I've noticed you sure do like to take the time to mention all the stuff Steve gave you whenever possible, Grimjackel.
 GrimJackel
04-03-2002, 1:59 AM
it sorta just comes out, anyways, heres the ALMOST done 3d thingie, and i already know the hands suck, i need info on other things, and im adding the mouth later, should it be 3d or 2d pasted on the head, and should i leave the eyes as they are or go to the 2d thing as the mouth idea (2d would be like the 2 boxs behind it) http://communities.msn.com/GrimJackel/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=78) http://communities.msn.com/GrimJackel/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=79)
 MetaFox
04-19-2002, 2:26 AM
Ooh, it's Robotic Maxhttp://lucasart.hypermart.net/tm.gif)

I could just think of all the things that I could make it do to make my life easier... not that it would actually do any of it if it was like the real Max. :D
Page: 1 of 1