Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To JZA

Page: 1 of 1
 dev-fuzzy
03-19-2002, 1:43 PM
Kicker, Patton, Aeron, Porkchop, Jeb, Newmodel or Death

First of all thats all FFers, Patton, Porkchop and Jeb were the only ELITES, the rest are OK,

There is not one person that plays JK or that has played within the last year, thats even elite. You should have tried playing when there were 1000s playing

The last "elite" clans, were JCS (with faze, mist, hades), DH(with alch, fuzzy, fire so on) IRN, EoS, NK(towards the end of there days with AtomicRISK, hades), probably the best clan ever was KRT, if u guys have a clue who that is

so JZA stfu u wouldnt know an elite if u played one lata fagit

btw this is dev-heydz
peace out nigga
 dev-fuzzy
03-19-2002, 2:24 PM
Now for the real FuzZ.

JZA, I read your thread was thoroughly impressed by the stupidity and ignorance shown throughout the whole thread. Not just by you, but by about 4-5 other people too. I am old school JK, May of 98 to be exact. I was also one of the best gunners to EVER PLAY JEDI KNIGHT. I earned that title. Just like I will earn it in JO. I will rip apart every level, find every little secret and memorize everything so I can rape EVERYONE. The people that were "elite" in JK are the old schoolers. Why were those peeps elite? Because they put forth the time and effort to perfect their skills. I bet that peeps that were GREAT at JK1 will be GREAT at JK2. I know I will be and so will my clan. Look for us, we'll be at the top of the ladders, all of them.

I don't have an "elitest" attitude, I'm confident in my abilities and my clansmates abilities to take us there. Peace out llamas, I'll enjoy the view looking down on you from the top....
 JaG|Kaiser
03-19-2002, 3:50 PM
You forgot to quote Exedore: "Newbie I was winning CWTs when you were trying to find the conc in Oasis."

<3 fuz
 [SICK]Vomit
03-19-2002, 7:38 PM
I don't have an "elitest" attitude

HAR HAR<snort> HA! HA! HA! Man you are funny.

Let me help you out with your problem Fuzz. Now follow closely. Bend over...now put your head betweem your legs...ok now when you stand back up, Yell "POP!" real loud.

Great, now that you have your head out of your A$$, listen up. SICK will own you. Our Q3/EF background will knock your JK background silly.

But since you made me laugh, we would be happy to arrange an early battle once it releases? You up to it?
 Vanion VDS
03-20-2002, 10:44 AM
Can we say lame fuzzy?

Come back when you win something here:

http://www.worldcybergames.org/)
 dev-fuzzy
03-20-2002, 1:01 PM
can we say lame vanion? and SICK won't win sh1t. I'm sure my Dev teammates wouldn't mind handing it to you our your clan.

oh yeah I WAS WINNING CWT'S WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO FIND THE CONC IN OASIS!

there better
 dev-fuzzy
03-20-2002, 1:05 PM
Dev will not back down from anybody. Big deal you have q3 and EF experience, so do we. We have team members from cK and other q3 clans. Wanna run your mouth? Every1 in this clan was the BOMB at Jedi Knight. We will be the bomb at JK2. Not being an elitest, I'm just confident in Dev's abilities.

Originally posted by [SICK]Vomit

HAR HAR<snort> HA! HA! HA! Man you are funny.

Let me help you out with your problem Fuzz. Now follow closely. Bend over...now put your head betweem your legs...ok now when you stand back up, Yell "POP!" real loud.

Great, now that you have your head out of your A$$, listen up. SICK will own you. Our Q3/EF background will knock your JK background silly.

But since you made me laugh, we would be happy to arrange an early battle once it releases? You up to it?
 JaG|Kaiser
03-20-2002, 1:41 PM
Omg fuzz, dev is so dead. JaG was the l33test at D2X.

Good well-placed Exedore quote :D
 Vanion VDS
03-20-2002, 2:27 PM
I seriously doubt cK would like to have anything to do with people like you oh and you forgot to mention stx didnt you?

Mentioning random famous q3 clans can be pretty stupid sometimes.
 g3netix
03-20-2002, 5:54 PM
considering stx is last i heard retired from online gaming, and one of our members is/was im not sure at the moment a member of clan Kapitol, its obvious to me you shouldnt open your mouth becuase you are an idiot. now hurry up and pretend you are oldschool to impress your newbie jk buddies.
 Zodiac
03-20-2002, 7:29 PM
Hey Van.. don't even bother to make any more posts in this topic... in 10 years from now, these guys will still be talking about "those good old 1998 JK days" as if it was the best period of their lives. They're sad, :( just let em talk about whatever childish things they want to talk about, this is just the internet and not real life.
 dev-dex
03-20-2002, 8:34 PM
truth be told.

Yes, we have some memorable faces from the quake community in our clan, as well as some VERY memorable faces from jk1.

Yes we have a former cK member in our ranks.

Two of our members formed the ra3 clan smf>> which held #1 on rocketarena.org for half a year straight before its demise.

yes most of the top q3 TDM clans are retiring... stx, darkside... etc.

but the question remains...

why are we talking about q3 on a jk2 board.....

if you want to talk more ****, feel free to email us at support@enterthegame.com ....
 pyrot3chnic
03-20-2002, 8:43 PM
Originally posted by Zodiac
...10 years from now, these guys will still be talking about "those good old 1998 JK days" as if it was the best period of their lives. They're sad

You can go to hell... no one here is talking about "those good old 1998 JK days" ... in fact JK only had 1 or 2 years of prosperity with clans like KRT, JCS, EA, EoS, DH, IRN.. etc... after which the zone was overrun by newbies, and still is.

So save your sorrow for the fags that are still playing JK1 after 5 years...

We know what the game's about, and how it works.. no one here is bragging, fuzzy is merely stating the facts.

And for your information, I don't talk about games outside the internet. I barely even remember half the stuff in my JK1 period... I got better things to do, than discussing people made out of pixels that run around carrying imaginary weapons.

You wanna talk sh1t to someone, make sure you know who you're dealing with *******..
You don't know me, you don't know fuzz, you don't know jack sh1t..

dev-pyrot3chnic

www.team-deviant.net)
#deviant
ETG
 Zodiac
03-20-2002, 9:19 PM
I wasn't referring to the entire clan, pyro. I dont even know you or most of ur clan.
But I do know genetix and nighthawk and also phelan who visits ur dev forum too. And my message was directed to Vanion, and he knows I was referring to a few specific persons, cuz we already saw many of their immature "old school=best" posts on many other boards.

And if everybody bragging about being elite at JK2, before they've even played it, would spend more time gathering more info about the game before posting, then they'd see that JK2's VERY different than ANY other game out there, even JK1. This issue has been covered MONTHS before u dev-guys came finally posted and visited this board. I suggest u go read about the new force powers, the new guns, and the new saberstyle of fighting. Did u JK1-gunners know that there is NO conc in JK2?? If so: good, cuz most JK1 players don't know that. If not: gather more info, before making statements about this game.

After u read those older posts on this forum, u can't conclude anything else then: It is not known who will be good at JK2, and who will suck. Fact is that we'll ALL be newbie again, all running around without a clue what to do.

Bragging about becoming elite at JK2, before u've even played the game is just pathetic. If u disagree: go read some old posts before replying, they contain enough facts and points to definitely change ur view upon JK2. So many others before have come to these boards, yelling how elite they were at Q3, JK1, EF, CS, UT, T2 and how they would own JK2 with just their "elite" skills which they would transfer from the other games to use in JK2, but all left with their mouths shut after LEC gave us more and more info about JK2 which indicated that JK2'll be VERY different in many ways.
 [SICK]Vomit
03-21-2002, 9:48 AM
This post is like Deja-vu...haven't we been here before?

Anyway, I don't think you can change peoples viewpoints before the game comes out. I mean, if we can't get in each's others face now, then when? :)

Lets just not cross that line by pulling a Spiffy and get banned.

Fuzzy, look forward to our battle. I think I saw your email post above.
 dev-fuzzy
03-21-2002, 11:29 AM
Fuzzy, look forward to our battle. I think I saw your email post above. [/B]

I wasn't bragging or anything Vomit/Vanion/and one other person. I was stating what Deviant Objectives has. What I have for Dev is VERY high expectations. Those are my personal expectations.

Also I very much look forward to our clan battle. Who knows, maybe we could become scrim partners or something.

Peace
 [SICK]OLMofo
03-21-2002, 11:45 AM
No ones braggin about whose gonna be elite at it cept the guys who are blatantly stating it.

It gets back to my very first reply to the original statement from JZA..
Basic "Elitist" FPS skills will transfer to JK2 nothing more nothing less.
Chill out people jeez.. There are bigger things in life to worry about than peety crap like this argument.

Friendly smack talk is great at firing peoples attitudes up then playin a match to vent! But personal attacks are a ridiculous waste of energy that do nothing for everyone except cause havoc in the community.
 Zodiac
03-21-2002, 12:52 PM
This post is like Deja-vu...haven't we been here before?

:rolleyes: yeah we have been here before lol. :(

Anyway, I don't think you can change peoples viewpoints before the game comes out.

Yah ur right. Thanks. I'm out of these discussions, cuz it's no use.
 [SICK]Vomit
03-21-2002, 2:50 PM
OleMofo, Easy pal, I think we got the point.

Fuzzy, that would be cool, look forward to it.

Zodiac, hang in there.
 Vanion VDS
03-21-2002, 4:59 PM
that's fine fuzzy, no problems with that and gl with dev.
Page: 1 of 1