Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lucasarts won't let me in...

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 10:52 PM
there are three lucasarts buildings here in the bay area in california: all of them i hear are strict in regards to being open to the public and i can't get in. i don't know where gaber is and where swgb is being developed, but it would have been nice to take a fieldtrip there and check out the development of the game if indeed it is being developed up here so i can report to you guys...
 Young David
08-16-2001, 1:46 AM
Keep trying ... keep trying

(try to get a beta or something) ;)
 Boba Rhett
08-16-2001, 2:06 AM
So..... your mad that they didn't just let you walk in and talk to him? :D

I didn't know that there was three buildings. I assumed it was one big one. How else would they have there daily pillow fights? :confused:
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-16-2001, 11:33 AM
Perhaps they have pillow cannons and they shoot pillows from roof to roof. Anyway, if you could get us a beta that would be awesome! Keep trying definately. Maybe tell them you'd like to interview Gaber for a school project! :D
 ChrisC3po
08-16-2001, 1:00 PM
haha

Good luck, you are going to need it. :D
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-16-2001, 1:22 PM
Hey, Chris how dare you make fun of our dreams! *bash bash bash*
 Kvan
08-16-2001, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
there are three lucasarts buildings here in the bay area in california: all of them i hear are strict in regards to being open to the public and i can't get in. i don't know where gaber is and where swgb is being developed, but it would have been nice to take a fieldtrip there and check out the development of the game if indeed it is being developed up here so i can report to you guys...
Three?! I thought it was two
 Tie Guy
08-16-2001, 3:58 PM
Just tell them that your dad is Garry Gaber.

or say that you have to go to the bathroom really bad, and they might let you in to go so you can sneak around until you find it.
 Lord JayVizIon
08-16-2001, 4:32 PM
wow, all the conspiracies!

yeah kvan, i think there are two main ones (one in san rafael and one in san francisco), and there's another department, the company outlet at fremont. i'll call and email them, esp. after my mcat is over, and see if i can at least get a chance to talk to a rep over there....

wish me luck:rolleyes:
 Darth_Rommel
08-16-2001, 4:32 PM
May the froce me with you, Jay
 Tie Guy
08-16-2001, 4:38 PM
you're gonna need more than that, maybe you should take a couple thermal detonators and blasters...ya know, just in case. :D
 Kvan
08-16-2001, 4:42 PM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
wow, all the conspiracies!

yeah kvan, i think there are two main ones (one in san rafael and one in san francisco), and there's another department, the company outlet at fremont. i'll call and email them, esp. after my mcat is over, and see if i can at least get a chance to talk to a rep over there....

wish me luck:rolleyes:
Of course I'm right! ;)
Good luck!
BTW whats mcat?
 Tie Guy
08-16-2001, 4:44 PM
It's his medical school exam, right?
 Lord JayVizIon
08-16-2001, 4:50 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
you're gonna need more than that, maybe you should take a couple thermal detonators and blasters...ya know, just in case. :D

yeah, and i'll bring my handy dandy dual light saber just in case.:cool:

actually my dad just told me lucasarts is building their new HQ over at the presidio near the golden gate bridge area. should be fun to see it in action. btw, i'm still waiting from a reply from lucasarts......
Page: 1 of 1