Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats with the downloads?

Page: 1 of 1
 bloodspunge
03-17-2002, 11:30 PM
Man i love this game especially the music but just about every site with links to the mp3's sends it to mojodownloads..which is screwed up. I actually was able to get the whole soundtrack ( I WOULD OF bought it cept i cant find it!) on audio galaxy...so go to the GFN and see which songs arein the offical soundtrack THOSE YOU CAN find on audio galxy the others (year 1 etc) are listed on agalaxy but its hopeless to find someone/ a server with them

so back to my point where/how can i get all the music to this wonderful game mojo downloads in not working and iw as wondering if it was getting fixed...

ANY THING ON THIS SUBJECT WHOULD BE GREAT THANKS
 Tall Guy
03-18-2002, 5:12 AM
Mojo hosts the GFN but a while back they were having major server problems so the whole Mojo network was down for months. Its only recently come back and they are still picking up the pieces that the down time left behind, fingers crossed it should be back as soon as poss.

I dont know if there are any other places that you can get some of the sound files from. Check Kazaa maybe

Hope this helps, and stick around :)
 Zaarin
03-19-2002, 8:09 AM
Interestingly, I was just thinking about downloads, specifically the soundtrack, a day or two ago. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of it anymore, so I can't put it up.

It's probably worth doing what we did last time and just have a shared source for them, to conserve mojo's space, at gfn or gfc (if i put it up first :)).
 Tall Guy
03-20-2002, 3:08 AM
its been ages since al the downloads worked, it'll be good to see em back up again tho ;)Now im off to get some of the files from the GF sound track from audio galaxy!
Page: 1 of 1