Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cat races

Page: 1 of 1
 lauraldehyde
03-17-2002, 11:13 AM
alright,
desperately trying to stay off the walkthrus, but i need a bit of clarification here. what exactly IS a photo finish booth? how do the ticket stubs work? i've been printing out tickets and giving them to the happy ticket stub man, but all manny keeps saying is "aw, cats again!". how am i supposed to know what to print on a ticket?
 Tall Guy
03-18-2002, 5:16 AM
u need to get hold of a certain photo that will give you clues as to what date and race number u need to print. Dont forget, there are TWO photo finish booths. You can get to them by walking accross the big bridge and through the first door u come to.
 lauraldehyde
03-20-2002, 7:23 AM
okay cool, i understand the thing about there being two booths and all... but i'm guessing i need more information to be able to actually print a ticket... so far, all i know is that "TUESDAY is kitty hat day", and that the engraved text below the big kitty on display says something about WEEK 2. how am i supposed to know the race number? does it have anything to do with those race result tv screens in the high roller's lounge? because manny doesn't seem to want to USE them...:o
 Tall Guy
03-20-2002, 8:43 AM
i have to admit..this is the one part in the game where i can never remember in what order to do things. Everythin else im fine with but this problem with the betting stub crops up time and time again in these forums and i can never remember what to do...

ok....i think the race number and week number are printed on the photo u get (u have got the photo havnt you?!) well if you look at the top of the photo there is a large scoreboard thing dispaying a set of numbers. Try using those numbers in the betting stub maker with whateva day u think it is...
 lauraldehyde
03-21-2002, 12:10 AM
umm, no, no i do NOT have the picture... :o heheh.
hmm, that should teach me not to go thru these forums like the cheater that i am. sorry for the trouble!
 Metallus
03-21-2002, 12:19 AM
Highlight the text :)
Don't worry about it :c3po:
Page: 1 of 1