Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Life

Page: 1 of 1
 elTee
03-16-2002, 4:21 PM
It has been a month of ups and downs.
I have been granted space on the mojo server, but the site will not work properly. I need to do more tones and logos, but I have had too much college work. I have had a very bad cold non-stop for a week. The machine that sends the logos won't work anymore, so I have about 30 logos that need sending - and the list is getting longer. Also due to college, I have hardly looked at the forum. I got my exam results for the first module of my A/S course. I got and 'A' for Physics and General Studies, 'D' for Chemistry and Geology, 'E' for maths. This means I have to re-take three exams. I have had to put on hold a number of projects, including the website (Curses curses curses). I bought the American Pie 2 DVD - its in the post. No one will put a decent copy of Zak McKracken on Ebay. I discovered that I can make my 3d rendering videos into Video CD's and watch them on my DVD player - therefore being able to record them to VHS and produce a demo-reel. I desparately want to make some art for the MIAC site. I have succeeded in producing a photographical montage style image of the Monkey Island logo. Oh well, I guess thats all.
 Gabez
03-17-2002, 7:03 AM
Uh-huh, right. Well... good luck with those exams!

Glad to hear you've finally got some web-space...
 Haxaty
03-17-2002, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by LucasTones
B]I desparately want to make some art for the MIAC site. I have succeeded in producing a photographical montage style image of the Monkey Island logo. Oh well, I guess thats all. [/B]
Cool! Just put the making of art on the top of your list ;)
 raVen_image
03-17-2002, 4:50 PM
Haxaty = The devil on your shoulder ;)

Finish your exams ...then, when you've failed those, you can concentrate on you artwork and website. See, your art and webspace will be a success. There is always time for successes. Failure never waits.

Never put off for tomorrow, that which you can fail in, today. :lol:
 Gabez
03-18-2002, 12:57 PM
How very profound :)
 elTee
03-27-2002, 5:45 PM
Well, things are back to normal now, and I'm still giggling like a schoolgirl.
 Schmatz
03-28-2002, 9:42 PM
Originally posted by LucasTones
and I'm still giggling like a schoolgirl.

Who would ever wanna stop?
Page: 1 of 1