Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thrawn's avatar page. Not for the weak of humor!

Page: 2 of 2
 Tie Guy
08-17-2001, 4:23 PM
Originally posted by Young David
My avatar is currently also a Yuuzhan Vong (did anyone notice yet?) But it's only the eye

So that's what that thing is, i've been wondering ever since you got it. :D
 Kvan
08-17-2001, 4:31 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy

So that's what that thing is, i've been wondering ever since you got it. :D
You sure your reading the Sw Vong saga Tie?;)
BTW Boba Fat *sniff* you actually used my thrawn smiley...I'm touched
 Tie Guy
08-17-2001, 4:52 PM
Not at the moment, but i have read them all previously. How could i see that it was an eye, i thought it was a little fluffy guy or something. ;)
 Kvan
08-17-2001, 4:57 PM
Not at the moment, but i have read them all previously. How could i see that it was an eye, i thought it was a little fluffy guy or something. ;)
Well I even knew it was the Vong (from the first book cover)! And you say you like StarWars...HA! ;)
BTW A little fluffy guy? :D
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-17-2001, 5:28 PM
Originally posted by Young David

Nah ... he just changed his Avatar again. My avatar is currently also a Yuuzhan Vong (did anyone notice yet?) But it's only the eye ...

Oh and a hint for Thrawn, Empty your pm box, both inbox as sent messages ... I think that's the problem why you don't recieve messages anymore.
How do I empty sent messages?
 Kvan
08-17-2001, 5:31 PM
Originally posted by thrawn12786

How do I empty sent messages?
Check all the check boxes by the messages and then hit delete :)
Don't forget your messages in your "sent box" Delete thoughs the same way
 darthfergie
08-17-2001, 5:51 PM
Thrawn thanks for linking my site:D

I have the News section up and running for today so anybody that wants to see it. The Link is in my sig.
 Young David
08-17-2001, 6:01 PM

That's the weirdest fluffy guy I've seen ... then again, they are from another galaxy.
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-17-2001, 6:06 PM
Official Star Wars Newspaper

TIE says Vong look too fluffy. Others sceptical. TIE mauled by 7 foot "fluffy" Vong. TIE's whereabouts unknown! :D
 darthfergie
08-17-2001, 6:11 PM
Originally posted by thrawn12786
Official Star Wars Newspaper

Fergie says Vong look too fluffy. Others sceptical. Fergie mauled by 7 foot "fluffy" Vong. Fergie's whereabouts unknown! :D

WHAT????:confused: TIE Guy called him fluffy. The first time I saw that avatar I knew it was a Vong. I was wondering...Why only the eye???
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-17-2001, 6:16 PM
Sorry about that, wrong name! :( Heh, heh.
 Kvan
08-17-2001, 6:33 PM
Originally posted by darthfergie

WHAT????:confused: TIE Guy called him fluffy. The first time I saw that avatar I knew it was a Vong. I was wondering...Why only the eye???
It's kind of spooky that way don't you think?
 Young David
08-17-2001, 6:36 PM
By taking only the eye it's more menacing ...
 Wedge
08-17-2001, 7:23 PM
Cool Avatars
 Tie Guy
08-17-2001, 8:03 PM
Didn't you see me ;), that means i'm joking, i said that to be funny.

Anyway, Fergie, you might want to check out this site http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/darkknight/251/index2.html) trust me.
 Young David
08-18-2001, 3:08 AM
still it's strange ... seeing Gamma732 with my siege droid avatar
Page: 2 of 2