Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Easter Greating.

Page: 1 of 1
 TheBlueFlamingo
03-15-2002, 8:57 AM
Boy thats great. I opened it up and laughed my A$$ off. I'm at school right now in computer class so im not suppose to be looking at the net but i am and i laughed my A$$ off. Thats great Purcell in my hero!
Thanks!

:max: :sam:
 sheaday6
03-15-2002, 11:12 AM
You tell that goddamn teacher of yours to go **** off! Because NOTHING is more important than these forums!! NOTHING!!!:mad:
 Metallus
03-15-2002, 1:40 PM
New thread for same topic? I must say myarrrrr to that.
 sheaday6
03-15-2002, 6:06 PM
NOTHING !!!!!:mad:
 sheaday6
03-15-2002, 6:09 PM
Maybe its just my school, but i hate computer teachers. Mine has two front teeth that have kinda rotted away, and a high pitched voice. She is an entity of pure evil, and she can't drive worth **** (she almost ran into me on an intersection). And she has the attention span of a 3 year old, you ask her a question and she says "hold on", then she looks around and walks away and you never hear from her again.

NOTHING!!!!!!:mad:
 AndrewL
03-15-2002, 6:28 PM
hahah actually I can relate.

Had one computer teacher named Miss Mackenzie that has messy every where hair, has an extremely screechy voice, dresses extremely weird, acts weird altogether. Only good thing was we could do absolutely anything in that class, we would just walk out and go across the street to mcdonalds and bring the food back and just chow down, skip like there was no tommorow, and come in 1 hour late without question. Great isht.

Now, I have a puter teacher name Mr. Tham that is extremely feminine. He puts his arms on his hips and says stuff like "Oh you guys!" and a whole bunch of disturbing things like that. He enjoys whining and *****ing about how he goes outta his way for us. Only good thing about him is he doesn't really care either what we do.
 sheaday6
03-15-2002, 9:17 PM
see, this particular teacher is strict, and even though it would be a perfect time to skip class, she would know. SHE RIGHTS REFERALS FOR NOT LISTENING!!!
 SyntheticGerbil
03-16-2002, 3:14 AM
Heh, I can sense that you are not using your ears Sheaday. Crazy.
 sheaday6
03-16-2002, 5:04 PM
uh...

NOTHING!!!:mad:
 xChri5x
07-28-2006, 2:17 AM
Is this that Easter Max drawing? Does anyone have it anymore? I can't seem to find it
 Samnmax221
07-28-2006, 2:22 AM
Now your acting like Ray, which is not a good thing considering the time we saw him do some things with a corpse and some clown accessories.
Page: 1 of 1