Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems accessing the forums

Page: 1 of 1
 StormHammer
03-14-2002, 5:30 PM
Okay, for a few weeks now I've been experiencing problems accessing the forums. Sometimes it just times out and you get the same 'Page cannot be displayed'...but more often than not it comes up with the Database Error page.

I know a few others are experiencing the same problem...and lately it's been happening every time I log onto these boards. It is obviously frustrating. Even the lack of avatars, etc., has not helped, because I've experienced the same problem tonight, and last night, etc.

If anyone knows a way around this...or if anything else can be done to try and improve access, I'd greatly appreciate it. ;)

Obviously, I don't think my 56k connection is helping much...
 Wacky_Baccy
03-14-2002, 5:44 PM
Strange... I've noticed a considerable decrease in the number of times I've got the Database Error page over the last several days... Maybe it's your horrible BT connection :p ;)

BTW - turn ICQ on, I've got something funny to tell you :)
 Krayt Tion
03-14-2002, 5:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it something on the LucasForums end as opposed to yours, StormHammer. Likely due in part to the heavier server loads with our increased taffic... something that will definitely be dealt with down the road.
Page: 1 of 1