Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SCRAMM Engine... were is?

Page: 1 of 1
 Tetsuja
03-12-2002, 6:59 AM
(I do not speak very well inglish!) Hi to all!!! Someone knows where i can download engine SCRAMM? The site: www.scramm.org) does not work! Please, help me!!! I want make an adventure like Maniac Mansion... i NEED SCRAMM!!! Someone has the SCRAMM? If yes... can to send it to me with e-mail (if it does not disturb to you and if he is not too much large)-chrisredfield-@libero.it ? Thanks! :D
 Chuzwuzza
03-12-2002, 8:39 AM
No-one has SCRAMM. Well, except the developer presumably. But it was never released. And now the website seems to have dissappeared since the last major mojo downtime.
There are some other adventure engines out there if you want -- names and URLS elude me at the moment (1:30am is not a good time to think)
 Tetsuja
03-12-2002, 9:52 AM
Mh... but I have read of some adventures that they have been developed in SCRAMM... are just sure one that of it has not been relased no version? Otherwise, than other motor me councils to use? Of I would want one more similar possible to the SCUMM. Thanks!
 Chuzwuzza
03-12-2002, 7:11 PM
No, I'm quite certain that Scramm was never released. There are games around the place that say they are GOING to be developed in Scramm, but as far as I know, there is no Scramm release, so no games have actually been made in it.
 Tetsuja
03-13-2002, 7:04 AM
I have understood... then that engine councils in order to develop my adventures to me? I would want most similar possible to the SCUMM... as I said, my dream is to make an adventure in full style Maniac Mansion. I have already seen the IndianaJava engine, but it does not appeal to to me! Of it you know other?
THANKS!
 Trapezoid
03-13-2002, 11:57 AM
Try AGS. http://ags.adventuredeveloper.com)
You can make a SCUMM like game with it, but it requires a little scripting if you want to do anything advanced. It's definately worth a try though.
 dbringer
03-15-2002, 3:16 PM
Page: 1 of 1